• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buying ammo at BassPro at Foxboro

If he doesn't have what you're looking for ,ask him if he can get it , he's a pretty easy guy to work with.
oh yah, he's cool as hell.... and i just popped in spur of the moment, i'd made the 90 minute drive for other reasons and popped in to see what was on offer.... i wish i lived closer...
now @Grendizer138 is going to chime in saying he lives 3 blocks away from me and goes up there every two days, lol

oh yah, he's cool as hell.... and i just popped in spur of the moment, i'd made the 90 minute drive for other reasons and popped in to see what was on offer.... i wish i lived closer...
now @Grendizer138 is going to chime in saying he lives 3 blocks away from me and goes up there every two days, lol
I live an hour and 20 minutes away from KAG (or 50 minutes if @mav is driving). I’ll pick you up if you’re on the way and you buy the coffees.

I live an hour and 20 minutes away from KAG (or 50 minutes if @mav is driving). I’ll pick you up if you’re on the way and you buy the coffees.
oh you know that guy? damn..... you know people judge by the company you keep...

(he's my cousin, lol)

i did want to go up and see Randy one more time.... hrrmm...

Back
Top Bottom