C&F Guns - Middleboro, MA

mac1911

NES Member
new gun shop in middleboro route 18

Does anyone have the phone # for this place. I would like to call before going.

Name is something like P&L guns or to the likes of that?

I stopped in there yesterday to look around. It is small, and they are still building inventory. I spoke with, I think, John. Very friendly, we chatted as I looked at the stock. He didn't have any guns I was interested in, but I did buy some ammunition. He was in the business several years ago and decided to get back into it just recently.

I plan to stop in and buy ammunition now and again. It's important to support a guy like this as much as possible. Hopefully at some point he'll have a hand gun or long gun that I'll want.

It certainly is small though.

stopped in saturday myself, If I did not already buy AR lower and order my garand. I would have bought the S&W 1911 with laser grips he had there! I WILL BE GOING BACK
Small is good, less over head cost. If he can come close to FSGUNS. He will have my business. FSGUNS is begining to be a pain in the ass drive!!! always seems to be traffic now!!!

SOB

Wife went by their shop yesterday and they sold her a browning rifle and I had her pick up some powder while she was there. Problem is the SOB sold her the wrong powder so now I have to drive over there and exchange it. That means an extra trip to the gun shop, looking at guns, buying more stuff and chatting with two really nice guys about guns, buying more stuff and then going to the range to try stuff out. [laugh2][smile] I love it when things work out this way.
Really don't mean the SOB...these guys are great.[smile]

...so now I have to drive over there and exchange it. That means an extra trip to the gun shop, looking at guns, buying more stuff and chatting with two really nice guys about guns, buying more stuff and then going to the range to try stuff out.[laugh2][smile]...

Vicious cycle isn't it...? [wink] [smile]

New little place 1/4 mile off 495 at Exit 4 on 28. In my opinion John is really trying to go the extra mile to help. The shop is very small but he makes use of every square inch. Good all around selection and prices very close to the big volume shops. Well worth stopping in for a warm welcome. Wish I had more money to spend.

C & F Guns, 508-946-GUNS (4867). Open Sat. 9-5; Tue-Thu 9-5 and Fri. 9-8. I look forward to hearing from you.

John

HEY JOHN.....Is my auto ord.1911A1 at the gunsmith yet??? Hope he's back from vacation....For all who are here reading this....Yes.... the guys at this store take time to answer questions and tell stories and chat and laugh...I and my friend and brother had a good time there.No cold shoulders at this store.(unlike others).They are small in space but have a great variety of both small and long arms old and new,ammo and accsesories.Take care John,,,Hope to see ya soon....and my 1911 too!

Was on my way to the Cape Saturday, thought I would stop by and check it out as I am looking for a few items. Easy to find, but he was closed!! Hours said 9am-5pm but I can only think he closed Saturday for the long weekend. Should have posted it, luckily I did not make a special trip (60 miles one way if I did). Oh well, had cash to buy if he had anything I was looking for. Maybe next time.

Sure do!!!! Its not in the store, hes got in in another room downstairs but ask him and he carries a couple different varieties...

I was there yesterday to pick up some ammo. Nice guy, decent little shop. A nice change of pace from the "other" shops out there. He has a lot of stuff. I am sure that once the latest hoarding paranoia thingy ends, he will be well-equipped for ALL a shooters' needs.

Two thumbs up.

I stopped by today and took a look around found some mags and some ammo for a good price. John is a good guy and has a decent variety of rifles and hand guns.

hdhntr2000, did that gun ever get to the gunsmith? my friends rifle never did....the broken sks that john sold him that is.he hasnt heard from him weeks.....

I spoke with a man from the store on the phone and he seemed helpful. I haven't been to the store in person but it was a solid first-impression.

Stopped by on Saturday morning, as usual John was great to deal with. Tried to sell me everything in the store [smile] but I eventually settled on an M&P45...Always a pleasure...

Is this the same shop that's next to Apazidi's Diner in Middleboro? Last time I was in there, the people were very friendly but the selection was kind of barren. That was months ago, however. I want to go back and see what it looks like now.

I was in today, John is a great guy who is more than willing to shoot the sh!t with tire kickers. He's got a good selection in stock.

Amongst his selection were:
3 NIB Saiga 12's
1 NIB Saiga 308
2 NIB m&p 40 full sizes
1 NIB m&p 40 compact
1 NIB Walther PPS
1 NIB Berretta 92fs made in Italy
1 Walther PPK
2 Walther p22's
1 GSG5
1 Colt 1903 hammerless .32
1 M1 Carbine
1 Mini-14s
and a full case of Mag-tech .380acp personal protection ammo!

... thats prettty much all I can remember right now.

Stopped in today for the first time. I was impressed on the amount on inventory they had in such a small area. John seemed to be a very nice guy. I had been looking for my 1st AR and I found a few there. I was looking at a 16in Bushmaster and 16in S&W MP. An "old timer"(no offense) told me before he left, "do yourself a favor and get the bull barrel". So I went with the DPMS 20in bull barrel. It really wasn't much of a price difference so I listened to his advice. I'd give C&F a [thumbsup]. Now lets hope I can do this gun some justice.

I have purchased a few guns from John and have always had a great experience. Well worth the visit if you are looking to check out a new shop.

C&F GUNS

I had the pleasure of meeting them today for a transfer. very cool people,good prices,good selection of stuff for a small store and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them in the future. They are located in middlebro ma just off 495. Tony

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom