C&F Guns - Middleboro, MA

Took a stop in today, Can't believe how much they fit into such a little space! Couple of nice guys working the counter and I managed to pick up 2 glock 19 mags for under $50 (midway would have cost me $60 plus S&H). I will absolutley be adding this to my list of regular stops. P.S. they have a pretty big selection of ammo too.

Stopped in C & F today, store hours said it opened at 9.....got there at 8:40 and they were OPEN for business. Walked in to browse and walked out with a new Ruger MKIII. Fair prices and great customer service. Will definitely go back for my next one!

My son and I finally got a chance to visit C&F today. John was extremely helpful. We were looking for a holster, range ammo, and spare mags for his PK380. John had all three and at very good prices. Well worth the ride!

Just wondering did they move there shop upstaris in the same building. I allways see the door open to the building up starts when they are there

I like C&F as does my 2 yearold......Im still saveing to buy a dillon loader off john.

Nice Place...

Middleboro has three gun shops. Johns is the smallest but has good inventory and a great knowledge about reloading. I just bought a shooter Jap 7.7 (No Mum) for 150 bucks today. Good prices and a guy you don't mind giving money too...

Well worth the trip...

Old Joe

Went in for the first time today, small shop but good inventory and John did up some 38 special reloads for me while I waited. Press was a bit cranky but got everything going smoothly. He was also busy doing a transfer and I had of time to look things over. Definately will go back.

I had C&F do a transfer for me last week, and I couldn't be happier. I've met John at the shop a couple of times before so I knew he was a good guy, and this time I met Paul and he's right up there with John. I'll definitely be back, these are the types of folks you enjoy doing business with.

I would also like to add that I have nothing but great experiences at C&F. I highly recommend them. Good selection as well.

Just stopped by there today and picked up a Mosin Nagant. John is a great guy, definitely will be buying more guns from C&F in the future.

Stopped by very quickly last week. Very small shop absolutely pack with all sorts of goodies.
Needed just a bit of ammo. Nice guy at the counter had it on the counter before I finished calling out the size... psychic service?

Briefly looked in the case saw at least three items I want... soon!

Thumbs up.

I had a great experience with John, he is a very friendly person. Very smooth transaction and great prices.

I was calling around looking for a shop with an SR9c. He put me on the call back list and i was notified days later that my gun arrived. He said he has ways of "nagging" the distributors to get what he wants.... that's what i like to hear from a shop owner.

i would expect that kind of diligence from ANY shop if i was buying a big dollar item, i was buying one of the cheapest poly frame 9mm's around and he still treated me like my business was important to him.

I had a great experience with John, he is a very friendly person. Very smooth transaction and great prices.

I was calling around looking for a shop with an SR9c. He put me on the call back list and i was notified days later that my gun arrived. He said he has ways of "nagging" the distributors to get what he wants.... that's what i like to hear from a shop owner.

i would expect that kind of diligence from ANY shop if i was buying a big dollar item, i was buying one of the cheapest poly frame 9mm's around and he still treated me like my business was important to him.

Just remember that if he's trying to find something for you and you don't hear back from him that you might have to call him again and bug him. He has a habit of not writing things down and I'm always on his case about it. He really doesn't mean any harm though, just probably getting old haha.

John is a great guy who is always willing to help you out. C&F is a cozy little place but thats all you need. Where I will choose to spend my money.

I like johns place. Takes me back to the days my dad would bring us to the gun dealers/gunsmiths that always seemed to be around the back to the cellar stairs, dont mind the dog type of places.

I must say I went there yesterday and bought my first gun from John, and he was extremely helpful and a great all around guy. I will continue to support his shop in the years to come [thumbsup]

Nice shop. Good selection of new and used guns. Some very good prices, too. John seems really laid back. Nice atmosphere, though the shop is very small. I had a very good experience buying there.

+1 on all the reviews for C&F
Stopped in here for the first time yesterday and had a great experience with both John and Ed. Very easy to talk to and great guys to deal with. I had a few friends that had bought stuff here so I had been meaning to stop in for a while. Pretty good selection for the size of the shop. Lot's of guns with decent prices. Ended up leaving with a new range toy. Wouldn't hesitate to go back and deal with these guys again.

Did a transfer through there and had a very pleasant experience. Very easy going staff. John is a character and gives honest opinions on products.

John, his Wife and his entire crew are all characters and great folks as well. I have bought a few guns there and done a bunch of transfers and they handle them with a smile no matter how packed the place may be at the time. The shop is small but it is always filled with alot of inventory and you can find some great deals and it is worth stopping in for a visit.

C&F always has what I need....Seriously....I always leave there happy.Parts,powder,primers and knowledge about it all. Great place!

Back
Top Bottom