C&R Came Today!!

I mailed my application on March 14 and a great big package showed up today from the BATF!! Accompanied by a smaller blue envelope with my C&R in it!!

Lets see, where do I start....hmmmmm.....I know I'll need a biger safe!

Make sure you make copies and fax them/mail them out to places like MidwayUSA and Brownells...You'll get dealer pricing on stuff. It's saved me hundreds of dollars.

Now comes the really tough decisions, like "Do I get this gun or do I buy some food? ---Lynne
Buy the gun! With a gun you can always get food. :)

Respectfully,

jkelly

Okay, thanks for the congratulations...now what to buy. Do I get an SKS, a Mosin Nagant, an Enfield what mil. surplus is the asiest for a first timer to disassemble, clean touch up, manitain and afford to shoot?? Then come the handguns a Tokarev, Nagant Revolver, maybe a CZ 82, I have to start pulling the pennies from under the floormats!!

Seriously though, some suggestions for a first? Your opinions are always appreciated.

Just a quick question. How long does it take for a renewal? Mine expires in July, I want to get it renewed in planty of time.

I just renewed my C&R. Mailed the check on the 12th got the license on the 31st. This is the fastest turn-around I've ever had. My 2004 renewal took 5 months! You should be getting the renewal form from ATF within a few weeks.
Charlie

Back
Top Bottom