Can I use a new Post-Healey lower to make a .22LR AR15 SBR?

Last I checked, Maura Healey doesn’t have legislative authority, not now as Governor, nor previously as MA AG. That power resides with MA Congress and legislature. Healey can announce any opinion she wants but the legislature creates law. The federal definition of assault weapon is the only definition that matters. A firearm devoid of the features outlined in the definition is not an assault weapon. Even the ATF is on the record saying that removing characteristics that define an assault weapon remove it from the definition of assault weapon, not that the ATF has legislative authority either, nor is the ATF consistent with its own rulings (see pistol brace).

Last I checked, Maura Healey doesn’t have legislative authority, not now as Governor, nor previously as MA AG. That power resides with MA Congress and legislature. Healey can announce any opinion she wants but the legislature creates law. The federal definition of assault weapon is the only definition that matters. A firearm devoid of the features outlined in the definition is not an assault weapon. Even the ATF is on the record saying that removing characteristics that define an assault weapon remove it from the definition of assault weapon, not that the ATF has legislative authority either, nor is the ATF consistent with its own rulings (see pistol brace).
Re: ATF…once a machinegun, always a machinegun

But, yes! Build your .22 sbr on any lower.

OP is trolling.

OP is selling pre Maura lowers.
He’s been trying to sell the same ridiculously overpriced lower (to no avail) for four + years. Pre-Healey/post-Healey is bullshit. The only thing that is an actual thing (if you want features) is a pre 9/94. Even there, some PDs (falsely) are trying to jam people by claiming that building a rifle with features from a pre-9/94 receiver makes it an assault weapon if you acquired the receiver after 7/16.

You need to make one with a built in handlebar mount for the Ruckus. That will really get the college aged ladies around here passions stirring. They may even so impressed by your awesome sauce that they dial 911 and hide inside.

You need to make one with a built in handlebar mount for the Ruckus. That will really get the college aged ladies around here passions stirring. They may even so impressed by your awesome sauce that they dial 911 and hide inside.
And the random Asian girls looking for a place to stay

Healey isn’t cool with anything

Are we talking about the same person?!

maura-healey.gif

CXPXIDVWcAAvaqE

[laugh]

I have a 7.5" ar15 in .22lr and it's a hoot to shoot. I ran the gas block backwards for about 500 rounds of 22lr and it literally sealed the factory barrels gas port so we'll that i completely took off the gas block and it runs awesome with reduced weight and not gas system on the upper assembly. It's a cheap ass BCA barrel but perfect for 22lr plinking. I can easily hit a steel silhouette at 100 yards with it and a red dot on top

Back
Top Bottom