Chapter 180 "Boston Tea Party 2008"

Just reminder that the "Chapter 180 Boston Tea Party" is this Wednesday. Don'r forget to drop a note to your favorite legislator.

the bags are all in the mail by now I hope. for anyone that forgot, DO IT NOW!!! [smile]

Ideally I', sure we'd like them to all get there tomorrow, but if a few more show up the following day... it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Make sure they go out!

[smile]

the bags are all in the mail by now I hope. for anyone that forgot, DO IT NOW!!! [smile]

Ideally I', sure we'd like them to all get there tomorrow, but if a few more show up the following day... it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Make sure they go out!

[smile]

+1 JUST DO IT CUZ IT FEELS GOOD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT!

Ok done yelling now.

Mine went out yesterday. I hope GOAL alerted some media outlets so the campaign could get some press coverages, at least among talk radio and Herald etc.

I sent mine out yesterday and it got there today. How do I know it arrived today? I got a call from state Senator Scott Brown, which amazed me because I did not include my phone number. Not only did he take the time to call and let me know he was on board, he must have looked up my number too.

I sent mine out yesterday and it got there today. How do I know it arrived today? I got a call from state Senator Scott Brown, which amazed me because I did not include my phone number. Not only did he take the time to call and let me know he was on board, he must have looked up my number too.

They know all about you. [smile]

Your ass is belong to us [shocked][wink]

Mine went out this AM in the mail: Senator Anthony Galluccio and Representative Eugene O'Flaherty.

Neither of them responded to the fee increase letters I sent. Overworked or non-responsive? I haven't decided yet.

Bob

Letter

My State Rep.,Jennifer Flanagan, sent me a nice letter regarding my mailing. She stated she signed on to the Peterson Resolution and enclosed a copy of the text of the resolution. I`m impressed.

Actually, the harbor is cleaner than it's been in the last 50 years - thanks to the Clean Water Act.

Remember "Love that Dirty Water" by the Standells from the '60s? It ain't nearly so dirty as it was back then.

Regards,

Bob

Still no significant press on this based on a Google search.

I should have sent a letter and tea to the Glob, too.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom