• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cheapest ammo in Southern nh.

So I've been looking around for .223 best I can find is wolf at 230/1000 is there anywhere in the area that has cheaper range ammo like once fired reloads? Etc.. Walmart a always sold out of the cheap stuff and Riley's is pretty high prices.

Collectable Arms and Ammo or Merrimack Firearms in Merrimack, NH. Give them both a call and see who wins. Both of their ammo prices are great.

Sold out and + shipping cots isn't much better. But be careful posting online vendors here. You may end up with one that does business with MA... and that'd be quick work to lock a thead.

1st...Aim does not, as stated on their site, ship to MA.

Next, are we really saying guys in NH can't talk about mail order ammo here ?

1st...Aim does not, as stated on their site, ship to MA.

Next, are we really saying guys in NH can't talk about mail order ammo here ?

A mod can make an official ruling, but IMHO I wouldn't want to be the reason an online vendor gets a letter from the AG.

Let me reiterate :

Aim DOES NOT ship to MA per their website. What is their to rule on.

Read my post. I never said they did and in fact implied they don't. I just said that perhaps someone might chime in with a vendor that DOES ship to MA.

Ok... Your right. To all th NH peeps. Please bring your online ammo talk to another venue, us Mass folk don't want you outing any vendors that may ship to MA, so your thread will just get locked.

The paranoia is frightening.

Haha! What's the big deal with mass and shipping ammo I never got it is it illegal to ship ammo to mass? Can you get uppers and other firearms parts shipped to mass or is that taboo also?

I'm new to the game, and like a retard have been buying cases of 9mm (Blazer Brass) in MA for $279 (all in after tax). LOKI32687 pointed out that the Merrimac shop in NH was selling for $230/case. Moving forward, I'll be buying 2 cases in NH and savings $100.

I'm going to be eventually building an ak I'm just waiting on a pretty huge settlement so moneys right at the moment but I'd like to be able to still have my shooting lol.

Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack NH was good to me with golden tiger for the AK. They seemed to have a good selection of other ammo at good prices. Tell them you saw them on NES and they may still give a discount.

They informed me that(collectible arms) that they don't have a supplier for.223 brass or steel at the moment. So the best I found local is 230/1000 so I got some Tula at Walmart and I'm gonna see if my gun will eat it before buying.

Hah, Merrimack firearms has
the cheapest .223 in southern nh cheaper then any online. $230 per 1000 of Tula. So is Tula better then wolf? Or the same, only thing now is to test out the Tula I got 100 rounds at walfart to try before buying bulk.

I agree with mike01824, Merrimack's Collectible Arms and Ammo in Merrimack has some good prices on ,223 Ammo. Looks like they got a new shipment of ammo in. (They are a great deal smaller than Walmart, but have seen them meet and sometimes even beat "Wally" prices.)
Was in there this weekend and saw they were selling boxes of Aguila 30 Caliber Carbine ammo for $19.99 a box! Picked up 5 boxes on the spot!
Best deal I could find in any shop in the area on 30 carbine.,, I also notice some good prices on 9mm, but that will have to wait for another day!
They carry a couple of types of 223... bear..tiger, etc...looks like they were running a great bulk price on tiger too...they're even selling loose .223 Tracer ammo! Well worth a call or visit plus no MA tax!!! [grin]

I'll check it out

When I talked to them on here they said they have no .223 at all?

I was in earily saturday so maybe they sold out by the time you called?? The guys are straight shooters (no pun intended)
and I'm sure if they had any they'ed be more than happy to sell you some. I may stop by some time this week to buy some
more 30 carbine and see if I was mistaken on the 223 ... and that would not be the 1st time in my life I made and error! lol

Ill check it out in person if I'm gonna take the ride to Merrimack either way. Hopefully shooters outpost will have a grand opening sale and I can get dirt cheap .223 made of probably dirt but if it hits paper I'm good lol!

You guys try to reload the steel at all? Or is it so cheap that you just buy & shot it.

... Last time I bought bulk was ~$180/500, but it was brass - "better" for reloading.

I don't think you can reload steel at all. Called shooters outpost they said there ammo isn't priced yet any one who stopped in today should post what it sells for!

I don't think you can reload steel at all. Called shooters outpost they said there ammo isn't priced yet any one who stopped in today should post what it sells for!

Hehe.... yeah. Everyone says that because they heard it somewhere. Know of a guy that does it, but I haven't bought steel. Picked up a few rounds on the range, but not enough to try to reload.

My understanding is that it kicks the shite out of your dies and the steel cases can only be reloaded a couple of times before they split.

(6.40 /20 xm193) (16$/50 m855) (280$/1000 m855 tracer)
(144 / 1080 of 5.45) (249.99 for 80 .50 and $35 per 10) shooters outpost some stuff good prices some border line Internet/ shipping prices huge selection of guns not as much ammo though at least at this point they said will be getting a few more huge shipments there waiting on

Back
Top Bottom