clubs in south eastern ma. to shoot trap

TommyGunn

Banned
im a newbie and wanna learn to shoot trap what clubs offer it? around say sharon stoughton canton norwood? please include all club info liek websites and stuff. cost too?

Sharon F&G has public trap and skeet every Sunday from 10AM onward. It's laid back there so you can learn . . . at least it used to be when I was a member some years ago.

Massapoag Sportsmen's Club in Sharon has matches frequently. The trap & skeet is open to the public, but it's fast paced and they will give you grief if you can't keep up the pace. It's a place for the really good shooters, not a place to learn or relax.

Braintree R&P has public trap on Sunday afternoons (after 12Noon).

No idea on prices at any place as it's been >15 years since I shot skeet or trap.

is westwood ever open to the public id like to check it out.

It is a locked gate with each member holding their own key.

If you want to check it out, stop by any Sunday morning around 11:00. Someone will show you around.

Membership is $130/year and that can be reduced by participation in work parties during the year.

It's at the end of Trailside Drive (on the left) off Rt 109 West from rt 128.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon Fish & Game runs public Trap and Skeet, Wed. @ 5:30 PM, and Sun. @ 10:30

Cost per round is $2.50, add $4.00 if you need shells.

Very relaxed atmosphere.

Sharon Fish & Game runs public Trap and Skeet, Wed. @ 5:30 PM, and Sun. @ 10:30

Cost per round is $2.50, add $4.00 if you need shells.

Very relaxed atmosphere.

Wow! Sounds like they haven't raised the price since I last shot skeet/trap there ~!990!

$1.50 for 25 shells is such a bargain that it doesn't pay to bring your own?

Are you sure of those prices?

Wow! Sounds like they haven't raised the price since I last shot skeet/trap there ~!990!

$1.50 for 25 shells is such a bargain that it doesn't pay to bring your own?

Are you sure of those prices?

Sorry ........... not that good. $4.00 for a box of shells today (price may go up with their next bulk order) and $2.50 per round (birds only)

Back
Top Bottom