CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

CNN boss Chris Licht slammed liberals for criticizing his move to make CNN less partisan, saying it only makes him more confident about his decisions.

“The uninformed vitriol, especially from the left, has been stunning,” Licht, who took over the cable network in May, told The New York Times. “Which proves my point: So much of what passes for news is name-calling, half-truths and desperation.”

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

CNN playing Throw Dat Azz Up! Nice. So classy. If Ted Turner is dead, he's rolling in his grave. If he's not, he's rolling in Jane Fonda. ROFL!!!!

I guess the new revamped CNN is no longer left-wing enough for her:

Malveaux, who is the longtime partner of White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, first joined CNN in 2003 after previously working as a correspondent for NBC News. They have an 8-year-old daughter together.

But I'm sure her reporting is totally unbiased [rolleyes]

Then there's this:

Wow, Wallace actually told the truth about something! [shocked]

If hiring that POS Adam Kinzinger is an attempt to increase ratings, CNN blew it again:

OMG!

CNN spoke the truth again! [shocked]

It's better than in China where, for 3 years now, they've UNDERcounted Covid deaths. Grossly undercounted. They expect the world to believe that they had something like 5,000 deaths in 3 years??? C'mon.

Here's their new plan to increase ratings:

[rofl][rofl] [rofl]
JFC.

Krustytheclown.png

Literal clownshow.

and yet, CNN NEVER seems to go out of business.....

odd.

Their ratings are way down but they still are profitable. As @Admin mentioned, they get money from cable providers. When liberal groups organize advertiser boycotts of tucker, etc and get big companies to pull their commercials, fox doesn’t care because they get huge money from cable providers.

Here's their new plan to increase ratings:

[rofl][rofl] [rofl]

Arsenic hall? Lol. Guy hasn’t been on tv or relevant for 20 years. Trevor Noah was terrible on Comedy Central and had terrible ratings. Stewart is a dumb angry old man. I believe his apple show is bombing right now, terrible ratings.

Maher is a liberal but at least inserting and not a cookie cutter. I doubt he wants anything to do with cnn though. He has one show a week on HBO and gets paid well. Plus he does stand up still so he doesn’t want a full time show. He has a good situation now, he won’t leave that.

There is no way Stewart is going to bother. He got worn out doing a 30min show. (It's not just that 30 min - it's the 3 hours of prep that takes it's toll.). Despite complaints on this board, he was relatively middle-of-the-road in his politics on that show regardless of his personal beliefs.

Maher is not going to take on 2 hours a day either. Trevor Noah would lower their ratings even further. Arsenio? No one cares. So maybe he's not the worst guy. Is Dr. Ruth still alive. I think that was his most frequent guest. LOL

Not all that long ago, there was a time when Fox News, CNN, and even MSNBC had several news programs competing against one another for the top spot in the ratings.
Fox News was almost always still the overall winner. Still, there were several years during Donald Trump’s presidency that CNN could muster its fair share of top finishes, mostly because its Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-centric programming kept its weak-minded viewers glued to the screen.

But now the situation has become rather embarrassing for CNN, as the cable news ratings for last week show that the network is all but dead, with one single Fox News program hauling in better ratings than seven of CNN’s programs combined, including its primetime lineup.

The ratings for Friday, Jan. 13, were astonishing, with Fox News’ The Five commanding the number one spot in all of cable news television.

Back
Top Bottom