CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Howie started by Mark Simone of WOR-AM calling in.

Simone has me Laughing. Out. Loud.

(Example: "Katie Couric knew for years about
[the strange living arrangement
of the woman and her husband living in
the apartment directly over Zucker's apartment],
and she couldn't figure this out.
You don't exactly have to be Columbo to figure this out
").

It has been written that a lot of people at CNN
have to be very nervous right now.

Simone's interpretation of that, which Howie accepts, is that
there are a lot of losers employed at CNN because Zucker brought them in.
(E.g., Little Brian Stelter).
And Zucker's replacement is gonna want to bring in his own people.

Alternate interpretations would be even worse, of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if Allison Gollust is also out at CNN. If they did pick her for the top spot I think it would be the nail on the coffin and I don't think that the stockholders are going to put up with that. Today there are youtubers and podcasters that are bigger than CNN. In one day many are bigger than CNN. They lost the plot and a hack chick that came from Cuomo running the front office? Personally I think there are more people that are going to get canned pretty soon and that makes me happy.

Sounds like a Brady/Whoopsie "apology." "I had a relationship with a close colleague which grew over time."

Oh his wife must LOVE that.
A possibility I haven't yet heard discussed
is that the relationship was well-known within the two families,
and baked-in to everything.

It wouldn't occur to me to suggest in public
if it weren't for the old old assertions that the Clintons
have had nothing but a marriage of convenience for decades,
and the Hildebeest was only pissed off at Bill for letting the cat out of the bag -
not for the actual Blue Dress Eruptions themselves.

If that were the case here in 2022AD, why bother to resign at all?
Just throw down the Open Marriage gauntlet and tell people to F off.
(They wouldn't even mention such a thing in France -
let alone try to make hay with it against some member of the ruling class, amirite?)

I wonder if the bridge too far here is polyamory or abuse or something -
not mere marital infidelity.

and then the eye opening mind blowing truth - there is NO Left nor Right.
:)

there is only you and those who use you for their horse.
I keep my head down but it might not be smart
for someone to tempt me to misbehave.

I wouldn't be surprised if Allison Gollust is also out at CNN. If they did pick her for the top spot I think it would be the nail on the coffin and I don't think that the stockholders are going to put up with that. Today there are youtubers and podcasters that are bigger than CNN. In one day many are bigger than CNN. They lost the plot and a hack chick that came from Cuomo running the front office? Personally I think there are more people that are going to get canned pretty soon and that makes me happy.
Part of the Howie/Mark Simone banter was that
when Zucker was Katie Couric's producer at ABC,
he tried to get Katie hire to her in some PR capacity.
Not only was the position well-filled,
it wouldn't have be an effective fit (to say the least).

Part of the Howie/Mark Simone banter was that
when Zucker was Katie Couric's producer at ABC,
he tried to get Katie hire to her in some PR capacity.
Not only was the position well-filled,
it wouldn't have be an effective fit (to say the least).

It's amazing how incestuous the entire media complex is. It's like their only audience is themselves and their own competitors lol.

It's amazing how incestuous the entire media complex is. It's like their only audience is themselves and their own competitors lol.
Listening to Howie bitch about people is a real eye-opener.

(One of Howie's stocks in trade is that his long career covering the Mass state house
has made him exquisitely sensitive to "tells" for nepotism.
Also, he remembers the names of long-gone pols - including maiden names -
and he prowls the civil service employee lists like a terrier.

God help some "legacy" - including pols' in-laws -
if he spots a familiar surname in a hack job.
He won't just ferret out the family connection.
Whenever the younger generation arises in a news item,
he will mention the family connection and the ancestor's worst career offense
like some kind of Tourette's mob-nickname.
It's never "Blah-Blah" - it's always
"Blah-Blah, daughter-in-law of So-and-So,
the third consecutive federally indicted Mass Senate President)".

And he remembers pol names on the national stage
stretching back to FDR if not the fabled Harding administration.
("Dating back to the Harding Administration" was a joke
code phrase for a superannuated bureaucrat in the 1950's,
and Howie delivers muck like that in the next millennium!)

That little dbag Stelter, he is only upset because nobody would have an affair with him, being an ignorant, low IQ, effeminate troll propagandist. He was defending Cuomo not too long ago. What a weasel.

A quick recap of what the newsroom at CNN has looked like in the last year:
  • CNN has fired Chris Cuomo for sexual misconduct
  • Anchor Don Lemon accused of sexual assault
  • Producer Rick Saleeby forced out for being a pedophile and soliciting underage photos and is under criminal investigation
  • Producer John Griffin accused pedophile and facing federal sex crime charges involving children
  • Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin exposed himself during a virtual meeting with colleagues
Imagine all the sex crimes going on over there we don't know about.

So you’re saying if you want easy women, work for CNN???

So you’re saying if you want easy women, work for CNN???
Or children it appears
It could even be true.

It's not incommensurate with some of the axioms of abuse
that Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew Pinsky would mention on Loveline. IIRC:
  • Abuse victims' brains become wired to crave abuse; the "attention" of the abuser.[shocked]
  • When freed from abuse, untreated victims seek out new abusers.[angry]
  • Abusers have a "radar" which allows them to detect new victims.[frown]
  • Victims can in turn mature into abusers.[hmmm]
I've got no book learning in such dark stuff, so I can't vouch for it.
But they seem to have found those axioms useful for advising callers.

Adam and Dr. Drew wouldn't run around accusing random enterprises of being Comet Ping Pong.
But if those are actually valid working rules of toxic human behavior,
it's conceivable that they might result in places like CNN's executive suites being actual dumpster fires of abuse,
just like ocean currents collect every discarded ChiCom soda straw in the North Pacific Gyre.

Sometimes it's just the "corporate culture." You can remove teh people and the behavior stays. It's like the monkeys-in-a-cage illustration. Take 10 monkeys. Put into steel cage. Electrify cage. 2 food bowls. lf they touch the left one, you zap the cage. Pretty damned quick, they never touch teh food bowl.

A few days later, you remove one monkey and add one new monkey. Food comes. He races over to Leftie. And the other 9 monkeys BEAT THE SNOT out of him. So he avoids the left bowl as well.

You can turn over the entire population and then again, where there is no relation to the electrification and current monkeys at all.

Pull out one monkey, add one new one. . . . . . snot gets beaten at dinner time. They continue the behavior but don't know why. Sometimes it's hard to shake that stuff from your system, whether that is a business, sports organization, school, church, government.

... Howie ... remembers pol names on the national stage
stretching back to FDR if not the fabled Harding administration.
("Dating back to the Harding Administration" was a joke
code phrase for a superannuated bureaucrat in the 1950's,
and Howie delivers muck like that in the next millennium!)
He just dissed Zucker's work on the Today Show
by saying they always had good ratings dating back to Dave Garroway.
pic835539.jpg

OMG, it even comes with a set of NBC chimes!

<Bleep> this,
I sent him the link...

Zucker has some unfortunate connections to epstein / maxwell apparently. Will be interesting to see what comes of that.
Eventually CNN is going to come crashing down and take all the other MSM dirtbags and operation mockingbird with it.

Too bad. So sad.

“He went over there for Zucker and now Zucker is gone. Wallace feels that he has been stiffed. He’s got no staff, no Executive Producer and the guy he gave up a prized gig for has just walked out the door.”

Oh the horror!
He actually has to do his own work for a change.

It's hard for me to feel sorry for him.
Does anyone think Zucker lured him away from Fox for less money ?
CNN gave him a big fat contract of $8-10m a year, scrutinized by an army of lawyers and accountants.
He's still getting paid even if he sits on his ass all day, how do I get a job like that ?
I'm sure he's got plenty of dough, the smart move for him would be to retire when his contract ends and simply go away.

"CNN, the most trysted name in news"

The FAIL Bus keeps rolling along:

Hey Donny, it may be time to give Kevin Spaceys lawyer a call.
And of course I think it’s now clear that the blackmail game is being played against media to carry admin water narratives. There’s enough perversion blackmail isn’t just for politicians anymore. I wonder how many other thousands of powerful and famous media peeps are getting subtle “see what can happen…we can do this to you…stay in line” messages right now.

Le mons ratings are so bad, he’s probably one of the first to go with the new boss. CNN is now own by AT&T too, rumor has it they don’t want cnn to be DNC TV, they want it to be more news than opinion.

Le mons ratings are so bad, he’s probably one of the first to go with the new boss. CNN is now own by AT&T too, rumor has it they don’t want cnn to be DNC TV, they want it to be more news than opinion.

The new majority stockholder in Time/Warner which owns CNN is a big Trump supporter. It will be interesting to figure out if CNN is salvageable or if it's better to liquidate the company to make funds available for other Time/Warner properties. My understanding is that CNN is deeply in debt and not funded very well because sponsors don't want to waste advertising dollars on a sinking ship.

Back
Top Bottom