Comm2A Challenge coin

I have a recurring payment through Paypal, but want to increase the level. How do I do that?

Do I just sign up on the web site at the higher level or do I need to cancel the existing payments first?

I have a recurring payment through Paypal, but want to increase the level. How do I do that?

Do I just sign up on the web site at the higher level or do I need to cancel the existing payments first?

That's a good question. I think you can just change it in PayPal. If nothing else you can just cancel the PP transaction and create a new one.

Donation inbound. Thanks for all you do!

Update: received my membership packet yesterday. Coin is awesome. Thanks again!

Last edited:
how long does it generally take to get the membership packet? I started my membership in January and still haven't received anything.

how long does it generally take to get the membership packet? I started my membership in January and still haven't received anything.

My gf signed up at the end of January and got her coin last week, if that helps. It really is a nice, durable coin.

I'm hoping someday they'll make T-shirts.

Last edited:
Annual memberships are $50/yr. When someone hits the $50 mark for a year they get flagged as a member and a couple times a month I drop coins in the mail.

We have a number of members without mailing addresses, so their coins are still waiting for them. If you think I've missed you email us at [email protected] and we'll try to get back to you in a few days.

We also have a little something for renewing members, but I probably won't be able to start getting those out until next month.

My gf signed up at the end of January and got her coin last week, if that helps. It really is a nice, durable coin.

I'm hoping someday they'll make T-shirts.
A very generous NES member printed and donated a bunch of shirts for us a couple years back. Unfortunately, the were not very popular. Most of them are still in my basement. The XL and XXL shirts went really fast(!) and think we just have small and medium ones left.

We just don't have the bandwidth to handle a lot of stuff that requires packing, licking stamps and such.

I will talk to the team about setting up some on-demand shirt printing (cafepress or the like)

Cafe Press I scrappy, in my experience. There are a few companies out there that will let you "pre-sell" shirts on their site. When they hit the pre-determined number they'll run the production and ship them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cafe Press I scrappy, in my experience. There are a few companies out there that will let you "pre-sell" shirts on their site. When they hit the pre-determined number they'll run the production and ship them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recommendations?

I've always found the Cafe Press stuff to be thin and low end quality, and would prefer another vendor.

I've seen Teespring used by some groups, I haven't personally gotten a shirt from them so I can't speak to the quality but it's one to look into.

I've seen Teespring used by some groups, I haven't personally gotten a shirt from them so I can't speak to the quality but it's one to look into.

Just looked at their site. They have "American Apparel" brand t's which I have a few of and these are extremely comfortable, durable, and breathable even underneath any artwork.

Recommendations?

I've always found the Cafe Press stuff to be thin and low end quality, and would prefer another vendor.

I've done 2 orders of paintball team t-shirt with these guys using the Gildan t-shirts.
http://www.customink.com/
The shirts are top quality the printing stands up pretty good but I have see better at higher costs. Good customer service, they used an older image on some of the shirts and had replacements out to me in less than a week, and I could keep the mistakes.

They are definitely not the cheapest. But I think they've been worth ever penny.

Don't know if you'd be open to it but I'd be willing to do a comm2a group buy (you approve the image). Base the price on actual cost for a low-quantity order plus a couple bucks for comm2a. Any additional discount we get for quantity goes to comm2a.

May not bring in as much as a cheaper shirt you buy and then sell, but there won't be a bunch left around in a basement and people will get the size they want.

This is the one I did for the paintball team, I created the images in Photoshop.
customink.JPG

Last edited:
There was someone on here that ran a Teespring offering for ammo related T's. I ordered a couple and thought the quality was decent. One of them was a print of the label on top of a Russian SPAM can, forget the others.

I'm hoping to find a print-on-demand vendor where I can list Comm2A shirts, and they will handle printing/billing/sale on demand on a per-order basis. Cafe Press does this, however, I am hoping find a quality vendor who uses something like Haynes beefy T's.

Just wanted to thank Comm2A for a nice gift in the mail. I know you guys are doing some fine work in the background of this mess we call Mass.

Back
Top Bottom