• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressional Dems call for mandatory gun owners insurance..mandatory fine up to 10k

Holy unconstitutional over-reaches......Congressional Dems call for mandatory gun owners insurance..mandatory fine up to 10k for failure to purchase

Sound like the Obamacare "Tax" to anyone else?

Democrats push for $10K fine for gun owners without liability insurance - Washington Times

thomas.gov lists the bill as HR 1369

Besides the kooky sponsor (Maloney-D NY) here are the co-sponsors

COSPONSORS(8), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)
Rep Blumenauer, Earl
[OR-3] - 3/21/2013
Rep Capuano, Michael E. [MA-7] - 3/21/2013
Rep Ellison, Keith [MN-5] - 3/21/2013
Rep Lynch, Stephen F. [MA-8] - 3/21/2013
Rep Moran, James P. [VA-8] - 3/21/2013
Rep Norton, Eleanor Holmes [DC] - 3/21/2013
Rep Rush, Bobby L. [IL-1] - 3/21/2013
Rep Tsongas, Niki [MA-3] - 3/21/2013

I know.....you're all surprised that only THREE reps from Mass signed on for this "Common Sense" legislation /sarcasm

But But But I was told the Democrats are the Peoples Party! and the Republicans are the true criminals here who want to take my Guns and Tax and Spend.

The TV said so. **** off already with the insurance thing. See this isn't about safety at all, its about MONEY! one way or another all they want is Dollars, especially in this Pathetic shit hole of a State.

I already have Liability insurance you ****en Dopes its called Homeowners insurance. Gee I wonder how many criminals are gonna sign up for this? 0 that's how many.

This is just like Liability Insurance on voting imo; you are going to have a hard time getting it to fly, and even if they do - the vast majority of law abiding gun owners are going to tell them to pound sand.

Oh yeah, and the Gang Bangers in Boston - it will get CWOF or plea deal or never charged.

Forcing someone to buy the liability insurance implies a liability and the lawyers will be lining up to fill their pockets again.

But But But I was told the Democrats are the Peoples Party! and the Republicans are the true criminals here who want to take my Guns and Tax and Spend.

The TV said so. **** off already with the insurance thing. See this isn't about safety at all, its about MONEY! one way or another all they want is Dollars, especially in this Pathetic shit hole of a State.

I already have Liability insurance you ****en Dopes its called Homeowners insurance. Gee I wonder how many criminals are gonna sign up for this? 0 that's how many.

exactly, what about all that nonsense that the democrats want to help the middle class..........the majority of gun owners ARE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS

I went on Niki Tsongas' website and filled out the online form to contact her. Basically said to leave us alone and put the burden on the criminals. I know its an exercise in futility.

I couldn't contact Lynch and Capuano through their website because I'm not in their districts.

Now I'm pissed off and it aint even 9 am yet !

I went on Niki Tsongas' website and filled out the online form to contact her. Basically said to leave us alone and put the burden on the criminals. I know its an exercise in futility.

I couldn't contact Lynch and Capuano through their website because I'm not in their districts.

Now I'm pissed off and it aint even 9 am yet !

Ive been pissed since December 14th

It might as well be a MA sponsored bill. Who is boycotting this state?

I am and have been for years, people just need to stand up for their own convictions and take a stand Unlike lots of people on here that don't and would just rollover I don't support any ma businesses and try to buy everything in NH.

Charles.

is this the same lynch who is allegedly so much better than markey?
we're screwed.

Yup. Was going to make a point to pull a Dem ballot and vote for him on April 30th. Not after this $hite.

- - - Updated - - -

Nes Island group buy someone needs to get that going again just saying

IN. Let's pick a warm island :)

To quote that sarcastically dry dude from th Direct TV commercials, "I follow you"

This is all theater designed for moonbat Dems to claim that they proposed the toughest gun legislation in the country. With the republicans in control of the House, it goes no absolutely nowhere. Now... if GOP loses the House in 2014...then it's a whole new ballgame.

Great to see Lynch on that list though... [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Yup. Was going to make a point to pull a Dem ballot and vote for him on April 30th. Not after this $hite.

- - - Updated - - -

IN. Let's pick a warm island :)
#1: Exactly the same as me. I was going down to crossover tomorrow. Guess I don't have to now.

#2:: Warm island, tropical breezes please. Hawaii has what, 150 islands, 9 well inhabited?

Sounds like time for proposing a tax on being a Democrat politician.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would u want a island there,its still part of the USA.
and part of a gun-grabbing extraordinaire state...

With an extra helping of irony given the way we took Hawaii from its prior owners.

Back
Top Bottom