Connecticut Gun Owners Revolt; Refuse to Register Firearms & Magazines

Moar like "Molon Labe, mother ****er !"
696ee1a9.gif
I think its more like civil disobedience, you think those who did not register are going to shoot anyone if they come to hand out punishment or confiscate?

I think it's unlikely

I am unaware of such a revolt ever working

The Arab Spring uprising was fairly gun free from the protesters side. That is a peaceful demonstration in my book. Of course bullets did fly. Mostly from desperate Government thuggery...

What the above did and does do is wake up the fence sitters. The vast majority who don't want to become involved finally have to do so.

An armed revolt will only embolden these asshats we have in office today.

The Arab Spring uprising was fairly gun free from the protesters side. That is a peaceful demonstration in my book. Of course bullets did fly. Mostly from desperate Government thuggery...

What the above did and does do is wake up the fence sitters. The vast majority who don't want to become involved finally have to do so.

South Africa

Soviet Union -> Russia -> Soviet Union lol

My guess is a few "token" arrests in the hope it will scare the outlaws....it won't work. Then eventually they give up.

They won't arrest tons of people because they know that if they do it will backfire on them and actually cause people to get pissed off. The antis are playing the "long game" with these laws. The real danger behind new legislation is not for current gun owners, it's for the next generation. The antis are trying to create an environment that is outwardly hostile to gun ownership.

-Mike

if you were to list revolutions that were successful, how large would the disparity between armed successful revolutions and unarmed successful revolutions be?

I don't know the answer

- - - Updated - - -

They won't arrest tons of people because they know that if they do it will backfire on them and actually cause people to get pissed off. The antis are playing the "long game" with these laws. The real danger behind new legislation is not for current gun owners, it's for the next generation. The antis are trying to create an environment that is outwardly hostile to gun ownership.

-Mike

the article quoted the thug enforcing this law as saying the goal is to reduce the #'s of these firearms in circulation, whether they are being registered or not I assure you that it's working. Due to people obeying or moving, or even just the demand going up with supply going down, that will push a lot of people out of the market for an AR-like rifle

Connecticut politicians have become quite proficient at driving productive people out of state. I cannot help but to think that's the plan. Not sure why, though, since the productive are the ones who pay for their horsecrap.

But you'll have a paradise of liberal power. Only the liberal NY elites, who are mostly tax-exempt due to charitable foundations and the like, and the people who drain the gov't coffers. Even if the productive middle class moves out, CT will still get plenty of federal dollars via taxation of other states. And people like Dannel Malloy will rule forever.

And as an aside, is the name Dannel a real name, or did his parent's want to really name him Dan'l, as in the contracted name of Daniel Webster, as in the New Haven RR's passenger train the "Dan'l Webster" ?

Back
Top Bottom