• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

(CORRECTED) Auburn man points gun at other driver in road rage incident

Someone gives you the finger, blow a kiss at them. Or start laughing; that is guaranteed to wind them up even tighter.

When I was younger and engaged them, I laughed and did the kiss. Most of the time I had them foaming at the mouth, bouncing up and down going nuts. They went bezerk.

040715_chainsaw.jpg

I <3 Road Rage, seeing people lose their F'ing minds has a high entertainment value:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvlZWbhWEM

Note that an accusation by one individual, with no corroboration, has everyone on NES concluding that the gun owner is guilty.

Now, try to imaging the shake anyone accused of waving their gun will get from an "impartial" system of moonbats.

While this is true one has to ask the obvious question, how did this guy get accused of "waving the gun around" unless it actually happened? Maybe this guy had a bunch of RKBA stickers or something on his car and the "victim" made up the story on the fly. (this isn't implausible, and my guess is the "victim" called the cops first).

ETA: We also don't know if said gun owner was dumb enough to run his mouth to the police about the event when they showed up. There are some people that think that merely displaying the gun (and not pointing it at someone) isn't illegal, problem is typical MA moonbat translates that action into "he pointed a gun at me".

-Mike

Last edited:
I assume every police report is a lie or at least 80% false. I have first hand experience how the facts are a foreign thing to cops when they write up their report.

One big problem is the person that calls the cops, unless that person does/shows something up front to heavily discredit themselves, gets the benefit of the doubt. Then the semi-realistic claim gets assumed legitimate at face value until proven otherwise. Better, more skeptical cops might take everything with a grain of salt up front, but I don't think that's the norm.

-Mike

I love how they say "fully loaded handgun". Who carries less than a full clip... err mag? hee hee

Just wait until they pick up on what +1 is. That's a whole ONE MORE than fully loaded. That's like turning the amp up to 11. Minds = Blown.

I love how they say "fully loaded handgun". Who carries less than a full clip... err mag?

It seems like lots of the illegally-carried guns confiscated from criminals have less than a full magazine. Probably because it's "whatever it had in it when somebody stole it, less a round or three that got fired when some other dude used it to hold up a liquor store."

One big problem is the person that calls the cops, unless that person does/shows something up front to heavily discredit themselves, gets the benefit of the doubt. Then the semi-realistic claim gets assumed legitimate at face value until proven otherwise. Better, more skeptical cops might take everything with a grain of salt up front, but I don't think that's the norm.

-Mike

Here is a great example I saw the other day.

• Framingham Police: Dartmouth man groped woman at Rte. 9 bar
    • C

[*=left]By Norman Miller/Daily News Staff

Posted Jun. 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM

[*=left]
    FRAMINGHAM – A Dartmouth man groped a woman as she walked into a Rte. 9 bar on Friday and “smirked” at her when she confronted him, police said.​

Douglas Ahaesy, 39, denied touching the woman’s buttocks at the Sports Pub & Lounge around 1:15 a.m., police spokesman Lt. Stephen Cronin said.​

The woman, whom police did not identify, was walking into the bar next to the EconoLodge at the time, police said.​

“She said she confronted him and he just smirked at her as she yelled and he walked away from her,” Cronin said.​

The victim told her friends and they urged her to call police. She told police the man, with a group of others, entered the EconoLodge, 1186 Worcester Road.​

When police went to Ahaesy’s room, another man said he was asleep. Police told him to get the man, and Ahaesy came to the door wearing the same clothing as the victim described, Cronin said.​

When asked about touching the woman, Ahaesy said, “absolutely not.” He the woman began yelling at him for no reason. When police did a “show up” identification, where the woman was to look at Ahaesy from a distance, she said she was “positive” he was the one who groped her, Cronin said.​

Police arrested Aheasy, of 23 Old Pierce Road, and charged him with indecent assault and battery on a person older than 14.​

Aheasy pleaded not guilty at his Framingham District Court arraignment on Monday. He was released without bail. He is due back in court on Aug. 7 for a pretrial conference.​

Even if there was contact, it could have been accidental when they were in the narrow doorway. Also, no video evidence (strange at a business), no witnesses, no confession. I know an arrest only needs probable cause but this arrest is a joke. It's nothing cases like this that clog up the court system.

If some crazy woman started screaming at me in public, most would laugh it off and walk away.

Last edited:
Even if there was contact, it could have been accidental when they were in the narrow doorway.

Yeah, but I can't remember the last time I pinched a woman in the ass by accident. [rofl]

Also, no video evidence (strange at a business), no witnesses, no confession. I know an arrest only needs probable cause but this arrest is a joke. It's nothing cases like this that clog up the court system.

I agree its a shit case. Of course the problem is "Woman claims she was groped, cops do nothing" BS. So they had to arrest the guy.

-Mike

Note that an accusation by one individual, with no corroboration, has everyone on NES concluding that the gun owner is guilty.

Now, try to imaging the shake anyone accused of waving their gun will get from an "impartial" system of moonbats.

Could be the guy had some obvious "gun" stickers on his vehicle so when he pissed off the guy on the road, the guy accused him of flashing a gun at him.

Yeah, but I can't remember the last time I pinched a woman in the ass by accident. [rofl]

I agree its a shit case. Of course the problem is "Woman claims she was groped, cops do nothing" BS. So they had to arrest the guy.

-Mike

This reminds me of a case which a movie was made out of...in Japan. Now I think our legal system sucks, but theirs is (or was) much worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Just_Didn't_Do_It

Good movie BTW.

It is incredible how easy it is for someones life to be ruined just by the word of one person who may either just be honestly mistaken, or lying.

Also see this movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_(2012_film)

Inspired by real events that happened here in the US and elsewhere. We've discussed them before (Fells Acres, McMartin, etc)

I know I drifted off topic, but the main point is, it is easy for the word of one person to hang someone, and it is equally as easy for that word to be a total fabrication. All it would take in this case is for the person to have caught a glance at a holstered firearm, seen a firearms related sticker, shirt, hat, or something, or even just guessed that the guy did have a firearm. How often do you hear of a report of someone with a gun only to later find out they were wrong? A decent amount! So it isn't unreasonable to think the same sort of thing occurred, only this time the person did have one.

This reminds me of a case which a movie was made out of...in Japan. Now I think our legal system sucks, but theirs is (or was) much worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Just_Didn't_Do_It

Good movie BTW.

It is incredible how easy it is for someones life to be ruined just by the word of one person who may either just be honestly mistaken, or lying.

Also see this movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_(2012_film)

Inspired by real events that happened here in the US and elsewhere. We've discussed them before (Fells Acres, McMartin, etc)

I know I drifted off topic, but the main point is, it is easy for the word of one person to hang someone, and it is equally as easy for that word to be a total fabrication. All it would take in this case is for the person to have caught a glance at a holstered firearm, seen a firearms related sticker, shirt, hat, or something, or even just guessed that the guy did have a firearm. How often do you hear of a report of someone with a gun only to later find out they were wrong? A decent amount! So it isn't unreasonable to think the same sort of thing occurred, only this time the person did have one.

Fells acre. -----> martha coakley should be drawn and quartered for that. Those claims were beyond absurd. The "victims" parents still want tookie in prison. They are just as disgusting.

the reason that it's easy for someone's word to hang or convict another person is because our society trusts that people making accusations aren't conniving sociopaths or psychopaths. You'll know it when you've been duped by one, it is infuriating. Just imagine if the police showed up and dismissed this woman's claim? It would be national news by 6 o'clock. Besides, many times people's body language and the context and veracity of someone's claim against another is vetted by cops who after some years start to acquire a BS-OMeter. You can tell when people's stories just don't add up. Anyone who's watched a drunk driver on cops explain that he's "only had a few" knows what I am talking about.

People that make false accusations should be convicted for the crime that they alleged the other person committed and then sentenced accordingly.

Last edited:

While I agree, the article in the Telegram reports that police found the gun on the seat next to him in his car. Maybe he just rolls that way but I know I never carry with my guns sliding around on the passenger seat. Innocent until proven guilty though.

Here is a great example I saw the other day.

Even if there was contact, it could have been accidental when they were in the narrow doorway. Also, no video evidence (strange at a business), no witnesses, no confession. I know an arrest only needs probable cause but this arrest is a joke. It's nothing cases like this that clog up the court system.

If some crazy woman started screaming at me in public, most would laugh it off and walk away.

Wow, that is crazy.
Police are babysitters now ? Sheesh, someone pinched your rear-end, wait, let's call Ze Choppers!!

I can imagine her lady friends' chicken voices "OMG OMG you HAVE to call the police, LIKE RIGHT NOW!".
And the charges he is facing ? that's ludicrous.

I've been saying that for a while now, modern day LEO is basically a babysitting service for women at best, or an extortion and retaliation program at worst.

Don't feel good about putting out and being dumped ? – call it rape.

Been frustrated with life and men lately, and have been groped – Call 911, that's an emergency, and ruin someones life that may had a beer to many.
Insanity: Get woman and men together, after 1am in a bar, have them drinking and expect 0 primal behavior. Moonbat Central.

Hey – feel like never ever been treated with even the slightest sexual innuendo – Don't drink near men at nights, darkness and alcohol tends to help men forget their liberal moonbst stuffed public education, which taught them that men just sit on their asses and smile when females walk around, go figure, some even act rudely and become jerks, imagine that.. thoudands of years of "evollution" and we are still stuck, shame.

Yeah, I'm sure some will jump and say “ you are blaming the victim”, I'm sorry, if someone pinched your butt, you are not a victim, if – someone pinched , and you told them “F uff budd, don't do this again” and they did it again – that's a different story.

Last edited:
Since I've considered getting my ltc, I avoid confrontation as much as possible and as a "professional driver" I just go about my business. If the other drivers getting aggressive so to speak I put my hand up and kind of nod as if i were apologizing like a "my bad" even though I may have been right. Just not worth it this day in age, [strike=undefined]everyones sue happy[/strike], and you dont know what that person is capable of. Instead of provoking it with a middle finger, i do my knod and wave and move on. If the **** is really asking for it or putting my daughters life in danger by trying to run me off the road, thats a different story.

It's not that folks are sue-happy, they're just more likely to sic po-po on you, which could end up with you being dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Fells acre. -----> martha coakley should be drawn and quartered for that. Those claims were beyond absurd. The "victims" parents still want tookie in prison. They are just as disgusting.

that bitch deserves to be thrown off the PETRONAS Towers.

Back
Top Bottom