CPAC: Donald Trump voters warn of 'civil war' if he loses - and say 'we'll take up arms'

Marginally higher? They were collecting $32,000 dollars on average for every corpse brough to the mortuary with a toe tag that said COVID. This was on top of all the other billing they submitted for care of the patient.
How much do hospitals collect on average for corpses brought to the mortuary whose toe tag said something other than COVID? How long were the hospital stays & what other services did the bill for? What was the impact of the hospitals being forced to shut down their imaging & diagnostic programs, their outpatient procedures & surgeries (their profit centers)? How many of these $32K COVID bonuses did the hospitals collect? How many people died of COVID in hospitals vs nursing homes & other care facilities? $32K is a meaningless figure.

I have been on the Board of Directors of the local community hospital since 2006. I’m very familiar w the operations of the hospital, particularly the financial side. As a member of the hospital Executive Committee I was getting weekly Zoom briefings from the CEO, Medical Director & other members of senior management including reports of how many cases, admittances & deaths and financial implications. Also on what was happening in the rest of the hospital as well as other hospitals throughout the State. Our hospital, a not for profit, had 20 years of straight operating surpluses. Since 2020 they have had operating losses as have most other hospitals in the State. It’s publicly available information but I’d love to see you show some evidence (infowars isn’t evidence) that hospitals profited from COVID.

Sigh... CoD doesn't count.

These Civil War folks make me laugh. They always talk the talk. None ever walk the walk... They just flap their gums and then hope someone else will have the courage to live up to their conviction for them... I've been hearing this same talk since Obama.... ain't none of them done or doing shit... except going to work on Mon like the rest of us.

It's impossible to take these clowns seriously when they talk like that.

The only thing they're declaring war on is the bag of soft tacos and a big gulp they just picked up from the bell.

Ehh, he has enough problems with attention

How much do hospitals collect on average for corpses brought to the mortuary whose toe tag said something other than COVID? How long were the hospital stays & what other services did the bill for? What was the impact of the hospitals being forced to shut down their imaging & diagnostic programs, their outpatient procedures & surgeries (their profit centers)? How many of these $32K COVID bonuses did the hospitals collect? How many people died of COVID in hospitals vs nursing homes & other care facilities? $32K is a meaningless figure.

I have been on the Board of Directors of the local community hospital since 2006. I’m very familiar w the operations of the hospital, particularly the financial side. As a member of the hospital Executive Committee I was getting weekly Zoom briefings from the CEO, Medical Director & other members of senior management including reports of how many cases, admittances & deaths and financial implications. Also on what was happening in the rest of the hospital as well as other hospitals throughout the State. Our hospital, a not for profit, had 20 years of straight operating surpluses. Since 2020 they have had operating losses as have most other hospitals in the State. It’s publicly available information but I’d love to see you show some evidence (infowars isn’t evidence) that hospitals profited from COVID.
No hospitals lost anything or shut down anything around here. I guess they decided to not play the game and did just fine.

No, I have the empirical evidence that nothing changed here.
Then post it. Post your local hospital’s info/financials for the past 5 years. They’re public record.

Remember, the cash was flowing like rivers… let’s see this empirical evidence 😉

Last edited:
I think a lot of people in MA, even on this forum, have no idea that most of the country didnt react the way they did here during covid
While that's true the national damage is palpable; the long term fallout and damage to our society and young people is extreme. It basically makes shit like post-9/11 look like a minor annoyance in relative terms.

We can think about it, talk about, or in some cases wish for it. Look at all the recent protests lately. It's the left that gets the numbers for them. Look how many thousands there have been protesting against Israel. The left gets organized and gets the results of having thousands at a protest. Now look at firearm owners that are mostly center or right. How many hundreds or less show up for something? "Oh if only it was next week"............"I'm busy that day"........I'll be there if I don't have to....(insert reason). That's why the left will always have the numbers for protesting, especially in our ef'ed up state. It's not happening.

We can think about it, talk about, or in some cases wish for it. Look at all the recent protests lately. It's the left that gets the numbers for them. Look how many thousands there have been protesting against Israel. The left gets organized and gets the results of having thousands at a protest. Now look at firearm owners that are mostly center or right. How many hundreds or less show up for something? "Oh if only it was next week"............"I'm busy that day"........I'll be there if I don't have to....(insert reason). That's why the left will always have the numbers for protesting, especially in our ef'ed up state. It's not happening.

Doesn't matter. The protests are all fake. The news is all fake. Accept the fact that it's all a lie and the next step gets a whole lot more clear.

While that's true the national damage is palpable; the long term fallout and damage to our society and young people is extreme. It basically makes shit like post-9/11 look like a minor annoyance in relative terms.
Correct. I had to take a late AM non express train into Boston during school vacation week. We R Fuct

the real story here is that “journalists” are creating propaganda national news stories in order to influence the election. You can find people on any side that will say whatever wacky ass thing you want and make a headline out of it. To say that “Trump voters warn about civil war…” is a massively deceptive, dishonest, propaganda piece.

As retarded as democrats are the majority are not represented by the part of that party that supports sex with children. But there are some nutty Biden voters that do support that. Only no mainstream journalists are running national headlines that say “Biden supporters say that their right to have sex with children will be in danger if Biden loses”. Because that would be propaganda. Just put out there to help influence voters against Biden.

We live in a propaganda state controlled by globalist elite marxists that want to control your every thought, lock you down, and take all of your money. Thats all.

Sigh... CoD doesn't count.

These Civil War folks make me laugh. They always talk the talk. None ever walk the walk... They just flap their gums and then hope someone else will have the courage to live up to their conviction for them... I've been hearing this same talk since Obama.... ain't none of them done or doing shit... except going to work on Mon like the rest of us.

It's impossible to take these clowns seriously when they talk like that.

The only thing they're declaring war on is the bag of soft tacos and a big gulp they just picked up from the bell.
Man i got my cw 2 kit ready bitch

Daniel defense mk18 - 75 pmags x 2
Plate carrier with level 4s
300 win mag
Mulitple 9s
Boker dessert not to be confused with desert warrior
Cat
Backup cat
1 16.9 ounce bottle of water
And ive walked my dog every day this week

Lets do it

300 win mag
Mulitple 9s
Cat
Backup cat

Lets do it
You forgot your backup sandwich.

300 win mag
Mulitple 9s
Cat
Backup cat

Lets do it

I’d stick to 10 oz bottles of water in case you get stopped by Mass cops.

Unlikely it won’t be a Civil War. It’s just going to be continued civil unrest. That was even before these goddamn illegals the future doesn’t look too bright.

Stupid people exist on the left and the right. Anyone who wishes for civil war is a total moron.
Nobody wished for what's happening to America either. America, like all nations, has a breaking point. We may be naive to think it can't happen here but world history should have taught you otherwise. The Leftists have already started the war, accept it of not but it's already knocking at your door.

Stupid people exist on the left and the right. Anyone who wishes for civil war is a total moron.
Wishing for anything has nothing to do with it.

This country is on the brink of failure, or has already failed on so many levels at this point in time, nobody has to wish for anything......it's just going to happen.....and the reasons for it happening can be laid squarely on the left.

Nobody wished for what's happening to America either. America, like all nations, has a breaking point. We may be naive to think it can't happen here but world history should have taught you otherwise. The Leftists have already started the war, accept it of not but it's already knocking at your door.
Wishing for anything has nothing to do with it.

This country is on the brink of failure, or has already failed on so many levels at this point in time, nobody has to wish for anything......it's just going to happen.....and the reasons for it happening can be laid squarely on the left.
Or:

SGX--ddSb5Klnp9eHlds2jSz4pytF0V4ZSEfTmPwZlI.jpg

Some people said some thing so now we can label all Trump supporters as loonie bins right? 2 people are quoted in that story, one I think is British.

Everyone can laugh about a civil war all they want. When structures of society continue to crumble and fall away something else is going to take its place. That’s just how it works.

Back
Top Bottom