Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article: "The Norfolk County District Attorney's Office is working to determine whether it will file charges against the officer." Bolding is mine.

You or I would be in the clink waiting to go before a judge already. Jfc

Clear as mud lol. Now please help Ben, someone

Dumb kid cop sucked his high school girlfriend into making a false statement to support his own called-in threats to high school, then crashed and shot up his own cruiser so he could be a hero.

Of course no-one would ever see through a story like that.

Remember, there is a loser in this story. I felt bad for the Sgt. that was doing the pressers, he looked like he wanted to vomit in front of the cameras this afternoon. Doesn't Millis have a COP?

Remember, there is a loser in this story. I felt bad for the Sgt. that was doing the pressers, he looked like he wanted to vomit in front of the cameras this afternoon. Doesn't Millis have a COP?

Yeah, like the CoP is going to take the spotlight for this... he delegated that shit right quick.

From the article:

"The Norfolk County District Attorney's Office is working to determine whether it will file charges against the officer."

Bolding is mine. (text is not edited from original)

That's funny because the Millis PD statement said they are pressing charges. He pissed off someone right bad.

I really would like a career in policing, notice I don't say law enforcement, there is a difference. I am currently working towards it but I'm not sure I would survive the department culture because I'm not a lying sack of sh#t.

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

Well, I know the guy personally, sometimes I worry that it's a little too personally, and I would trust him absolutely, probably with my life, and I think that impression has been made on a few more people than me around here.

Hell, I trust him and that's based only on his posts and maybe 2 rep point comments received over the years. [laugh]

Well, I know the guy personally, sometimes I worry that it's a little too personally, and I would trust him absolutely, probably with my life, and I think that impression has been made on a few more people than me around here.

I'd trust GPP with my NES password and my life... except between 0200 and 0400. Between those hours, I'd trust him with my life, not my password.

Clear as mud lol. Now please help Ben, someone

e9fca3aa64963b7bed756dd3315846a6.jpg

I really would like a career in policing, notice I don't say law enforcement, there is a difference. I am currently working towards it but I'm not sure I would survive the department culture because I'm not a lying sack of sh#t.

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

You can do the job without drinking the koolaide, I assure you.

Youre right, I made it allllll up, because thin blue line and all. Gotta protect my brothers in blue and such.

I just want to say thank you for saving this incredibly gay thread and making it so awesome. I love your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom