Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, where are all the apologists claiming those who cried foul were cop haters??

Haha this is great.

Admitting you were wrong is a test of character. So far only one person has shown any character. By my count there are at least two more with no spine.

I'm man enough to admit I said there was some hating going on in here. I did try to keep an open mind from both sides.

I wouldn't say there was hate. Maybe one or two posts bordered on it, but for the most part people were just suspicious or asking questions. All in all I find the whole thing pretty funny

OK, I got it now. This whole thing was a planned scenario and Mall Ninja cop had a buddy who was dumb enough to get sucked into this insanity.

Pickup truck guy is real and is a co-conspirator.

Here's a pic of pickup truck shooter and Mall Ninja cop:

dumb-and-dumber-tribute-carrey-daniels.jpg

I wouldn't say there was hate. Maybe one or two posts bordered on it, but for the most part people were just suspicious or asking questions. All in all I find the whole thing pretty funny

I honestly think it is sad. I'll eat crow if I have to. I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt, but looked at other thoughts brought to the table as well. The guy is a first class *******. Much time and money was wasted on this 24 hour wild goose chase. I'm thinking he'll be under psychiatric administration so he doesn't throw a 4th round in his dome.

The sergeant talking to the media this morning said that officer involved had no "physical" injuries of any kind, and it sort of felt like he went out of his way to say it. Just seemed strange - usually when there's a car hitting a tree and bursting into flames you can expect them to report "minor injuries" at least.

This makes more sense now - I bet they knew or suspected for a while that the cop in question was being shady.

You'd think he'd at least shoot the truck with a different weapon.

A comment from that article made me laugh.

"Remember only the 'authorities' should have the guns because they've gone through background/psychology checks to ensure they're sane/competent with guns"

Ahhhhh

"Remember only the 'authorities' should have the guns because they've gone through background/psychology checks to ensure they're sane/competent with guns"

Ahhhhh

He wasn't HIGHLY trained though, had not gone to the academy yet.

Ahhhhh

One comment from the Glob article was some knob essentially saying "this is why we need militarized police." Uh huh.

This is the most valid question. How much for helicopters, SWAT guys, closed schools, and everything else this nutbag caused?

They should take it out of his 'retirement' or anything else he's got saved up. *******.

He probably doesn't have a pot to piss in. After charges are brought he'll be lucky if he can afford a public defender. He's toast and he knows it. Once again joe tax payer will be paying the debt.

shows the true need for body cams, this idiot would forget he is wearing one after crashing the car. would be pure entertainment.

OK, I got it now. This whole thing was a planned scenario and Mall Ninja cop had a buddy who was dumb enough to get sucked into this insanity.

Pickup truck guy is real and is a co-conspirator.

Here's a pic of pickup truck shooter and Mall Ninja cop:

dumb-and-dumber-tribute-carrey-daniels.jpg

You are almost there............

You are assuming the pick up truck actually existed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom