• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CT Non-Res Major Delays

I spoke with the firearms licensing bureau today regarding my CT non-res app. I had called to check on the status as I had applied 50 days ago. I was told that they did indeed receive my app but they are 4-5 MONTHS behind and I should expect it sometime late summer/early fall.

The first time I called to request the paperwork in mid winter I was told it would take 3-5 weeks...that appears to be a thing of the past.

I spoke with the firearms licensing bureau today regarding my CT non-res app. I had called to check on the status as I had applied 50 days ago. I was told that they did indeed receive my app but they are 4-5 MONTHS behind and I should expect it sometime late summer/early fall.

The first time I called to request the paperwork in mid winter I was told it would take 3-5 weeks...that appears to be a thing of the past.

CT Res (for now) and I'm at about 90 days myself. Gotta make a call.

Anyone know the time frame "laws" for CT to issue? Just curious as we all know laws don't matter to issuing authorities.

[rofl][laugh2][rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

In the amount of time it takes to get a non-res or even an in state ammo permit from the overlords, you could find a new job, sell your home and buy a new one in a state that is much freer, warmer and with more scantily clad women.

CT Non-res came in!. Applied 2/21/13, received 6/8/13. 107 Days.

Better than getting it in Aug or Sept like I was told.

Congrats! Hopefully it was just caused by a massive influx of new applicants who were fearing not being able to get one after the whole Newtown madness.

Back
Top Bottom