Dallas Shooting Thread

FOX NEWS just reported the " shooters were strategic "
Yup, tomorrow is a new day for LE and America.
If their is an "Exigent Emergency" in NDAA, UMMMMMMMM!
Summer just sizzled a tad more!

Suspect, or person of interest?

That's from DPD's twitter "This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!"

Was he carrying a rifle?

Is open carry legal in Dallas?

Huey B. Newton Gun Club?

Panthers?

Open Carry is legal in texas and apparently from the comments on twitter he wasn't the only one that had a rifle with them tonight.

11 cops shot, 3 dead.
1 other shot, injured.

- - - Updated - - -

That's from DPD's twitter "This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!"

Open Carry is legal in texas and apparently from the comments on twitter he wasn't the only one that had a rifle with them tonight.

Police chief just referred him to as a person of interest.

Cm0GIawUMAA3gnU.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

11 cops shot, 3 dead.
1 other shot, injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Police chief just referred him to as a person of interest.

You act like I'm making shit up... go look for yourself. https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751262719584575488

"Dallas Police Chief David Brown says that at least 10 officers were shot and three were killed when two snipers opened fire on police officers from elevated positions during a protest over police shootings. One suspect has been 'neutralized,' while another surrendered to police." -Fox News

I always remember the 1996 atlanta olympics bombing when the whole world blamed the low level security guard who ended up being completely innocent.

its important because often first round "persons if interest" or even suspects can be wildly incorrect.

I get a vibe from this guys picture that he is not the shooter.
That is public enemy #1 right now though.

4 Cops Dead.

Im gonna second that. My guess is these dudes were trying not to get noticed.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Not exactly a subtle entrance for someone about to climb a building and open fire.

Ya, I get that same feeling too. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom