Dallas Shooting Thread

This is going to be bad for gun owners. It's 100% about the AR-15, and now they have cops on their side.

Whoever did this, no matter who they are or what their reasons, is now a right wing separtist/anarchist.

The video I saw would support that theory. They may not be framed as right wing, but it will lead to calls for "Assault Rifles" "Weapons of war" and similar long guns to be restricted.

13600015_1117830424951232_7971792658496300862_n.jpg

JFC!

This is going to be bad for gun owners. It's 100% about the AR-15, and now they have cops on their side.

Whoever did this, no matter who they are or what their reasons, is now a right wing separtist/anarchist.

Even if the shooters are Black ???

To the dems, that's what you'd call a quandary.

That was crazy. Man with rifle working his way around a pillar at street level firing off shots at different angles. Unknown (possible LEO) person walks up to the man shooting the rifle, gets flanked around a pillar and shot multiple times. Most likely dead.

Holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible.

I think both "snipers" have been caught.

They are going to have a hell of a story to tell.

Why are they not stating the description of the shooters?

If black, whites will not be going along with gun control. Whites will be buying more guns then ever this month. This has been predicted for months about civil disturbances in urban areas. People in cities are going to be arming up big time to defend themselves from these animals.

The racial strife has been getting worse and worse ever since 0Bama took office. Had 0Bama not gotten blacks so riled up in the past few years this likely would have never happened.

Don't expect these shooters to be black. In that video he was clearly wearing pants, long sleeves and a mask. As its already been said. These guys aren't bangers. Body language and tactics prove otherwise.

Don't expect these shooters to be black. In that video he was clearly wearing pants, long sleeves and a mask. As its already been said. These guys aren't bangers. Body language and tactics prove otherwise.

the longer it takes for them to publically ID the suspects, the greater the chance that they are members of a protected class of one sort or another

whitey seems to get outed pretty quickly.

I came across some comments regarding the person of interest, wish I had screen shotted but the general gist was...
'I know this person, he was attending the protest with his brother. They were there, legally armed, and he have his rifle to an officer to use when the shooting started."

someone else corroborated this and also seeing the brother notifying someone of the same situation.

Who knows though.

Because they know how to run guns means they can't be black? As if no black has ever served in an infantry position. [rolleyes]

Horrific. Awful to see.

Having said that, I am shocked at the effectiveness of the shooter. That was a highly motivated individual, to advance on the LEOs location and make a snap judgement on the run as to which side of the pillar to take. This is not an ordinary criminal.

This is a very unusual incident. I am also shocked at the body count just as I was shocked at the body count in the Orlando night club shooting.

Holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot's of black men serve in the military.

No shit! But why take great pains to conceal your identity. BLM are mainly unwashed ignorant masses. These we solid tactics by someone who has been shot at before. They were taken alive. I won't be surprised if they miraculously commit suicide or die in an escape attempt shortly..

Horrific. Awful to see.

Having said that, I am shocked at the effectiveness of the shooter. That was a highly motivated individual, to advance on the LEOs location and make a snap judgement on the run as to which side of the pillar to take. This is not an ordinary criminal.

This is a very unusual incident. I am also shocked at the body count just as I was shocked at the body count in the Orlando night club shooting.

It appeared to me that; As the shooter approached the LEO he shot to the left of the pillar and then went to the right with his rifle ready; the LEO didn't stand a chance.

4 Shooters/suspects:

Two suspects followed in a Mercedes SUV and arrested.
One woman taken into custody in the garage.
One suspect exchanging fire in the garage, threatening all LEO.

ETA Reported that suspect in garage stated there are bombs throughout the local area.

Last edited:
Several cops down, look to be seriously injured in Dallas at uprising

Gonna be an asian. We can play both hands of the race card. Maybe protected? But still a "white" minority

This is a comment from some BLM shitbag on a CNN FB post:

Dezmon Monroe: We the people will be doing an internal investigation to determine if any wrong doing was done by this citizen we ask that the police remain calm while we conduct a thorough internal investigation and we the people can assure you if wrong doing is found that citizen will be disciplined but that citizen has been placed on paid administrative leave during this investigation.

1100+ likes and many "lol" comments in reply. What the everloving f#%k is wrong with people. As if killing 4 cops and wounding 10 of them is a valid response to 2 separate, unrelated to Dallas shootings. If BLM wants a war...they are going to get one. This could get really ugly.

Dezmon Monroe: We the people will be doing an internal investigation to determine if any wrong doing was done by this citizen we ask that the police remain calm while we conduct a thorough internal investigation and we the people can assure you if wrong doing is found that citizen will be disciplined but that citizen has been placed on paid administrative leave during this investigation.

1100+ likes and many "lol" comments in reply. What the everloving f#%k is wrong with people. As if killing 4 cops and wounding 10 of them is a valid response to 2 separate, unrelated to Dallas shootings. If BLM wants a war...they are going to get one. This could get really ugly.

The ignorant race-baiters from both sides come out in full power during these events. I take great enjoyment in engaging them and showing them how ludicrous their views are. I often get blocked to them after making one fact based statement.

While distasteful, certainly appropriate satire I think.

So how many more black people do you think are going to die because of this? Now you have an entire dept. with PTSD. You think it was shoot first ask later before this? I'm not talking maliciously, or revenge motivated. Though there will probably be some of that. But now these people, who already had a dangerous enough job, have every reason to be downright terrified each time they clock in.

Maybe, just maybe.....this is a couple of frogs that realized that the water is getting a weeee bit to warm....there's been a lot more than the two that are in the 'news' this week.
It is going to get ugly......

Back
Top Bottom