damn I love dick's sporting goods...

so I walked into a Dick's in Maryland today looking for a nice two rifle case, some .308, and some .40 HSTs... no luck there, but as I was about to leave the gun area, I noticed that they had a bunch of ten round Glock mags on sale for $13 and $25... (this Dick's carried handguns a couple years back when it was a Galyan's and before Maryland passed some idiotic assinine handgun sales laws) so I turned around and asked if any were for the G-22 (the only Glock I own)... turns out none were, but they had some G-31 mags. I figured at $13 a pop it would be worth it to try one, so I took one, thanked him and went to the cashier where i waited with every other person in the town in line. Got there, scanned it, handed him my card and he tells me "that'll be $3.12." [shocked]

About half an hour later I walked out with every other Glock mag they had except for one for the G-36. [smile]

I'm thinking of going back and seeing whether those Kimber mags and Beretta mags are insanely priced as well. Not that I own a Kimber compact or a Beretta 96, but for $3 a pop, why not.

vellnueve...if they got decently priced kimber mags send em to meeeeeeeeeeee

and the no handgun policy wasnt a maryland law...it was a galyans/dicks sporting goods agreement...they camt sell anything "tactical" and nothing but long guns...i used to work there so i know

I'll let you know... i plan to stop in tomorrow and see how much they are selling for.

It wasn't a Maryland law but at the same time as that happened Maryland passed a law that effectively banned sales of any new production handguns until requirements were met.

Back
Top Bottom