Danbury show. Jan. 3&4.

How has the Danbury, CT show been in the past?

Big Al's
Gun and Premier Knife Show
January 3-4, 2009
Sheraton Inn
Danbury, Connecticut

If it's hosted by the same clowns that do the shows in Waterbury, it will SUCK big time. Tables and tables of old junk. Last time I went, I only saw ONE table selling new, modern handguns. Even the card I get in the mail says something to the effect of "fine firearms for the antique collector and supplies for the modern shooter". Did get an AK-74 and a case of 5.45 for $600, though.

im totally down to head there but no one seems too postive on this show. i dont want to drive 3 hours one way for nothing. if anyone can let me know how previous shows went id appreciate it.

So did anyone make it to this show? I dont have quite as far to travel as most who have posted but don't want to waste my time either? If you went let me know what you thought.

I went to the show today. It was small with not many guns. However there were many gun guys there in the narrow crowded isles. I could hardly get through.

Still though I am glad I went. It cost only $7 what with the one dollar off coupon I printed from the site.

I was there only an hour.

It was a complete waste of time !! Two small rooms, a huge selection of airsoft stuff, jerky and some cool class III stuff. No deals that I could see.

This is not the same outfit that runs the Durham or Waterbury show.

Back
Top Bottom