• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

SRS Tatical. If you are looking to buy hearing protection.

Take 10% off all orders over $200.00 starting this weekend! Take advantage of this discount by using the following code in the shoping cart:

FATHERSDAY

*Offer expires at 12.00AM on June 17th
SRS already has the best price on MSA Sordins, now even I had to get some

F them, they won't ship ANYTHING to MA, per their website:

• Massachusetts No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
And TSUSA is cheaper anyway. And they'll ship individual boxes FREE if you have prime.

There are more then just people who live in MA tracking this thread and they don't give a shit if PSA doesn't ship there.

There are more then just people who live in MA tracking this thread and they don't give a shit if PSA doesn't ship there.
True. But I live in MA. One day I won't. And on that day I STILL won't buy from them. Not because they won't ship things here they are proscribed from shipping by actual law but because of things they won't ship like hats. Or shoes. Or t-shirts. Because MA. If they don't want/need my money then I'll find somebody else to give it to, my zip code notwithstanding.

lots of great deals right now for 4th of july.

5D tactical has a discount on their router jig pro down to $200 plus the end mill included for free (normally like $45 extra). the 5D jigs make every other jig on the market look like garbage.

Bushmaster is running a $125 rebate on rifles including the ACR (well at least it doesn't mention anything about excluding the ACR). the newest production have a tapered 1:7 twist barrel rather than the old M4 profile 1:9 twist barrels. the barrel is definitely a step up. it also looks like Bushmaster is finally going to be offering some caliber swap kits (fingers crossed) for those folks who are obsessed with changing calibers.

Rebates & Promotions

Back
Top Bottom