• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I’ve heard of people having issues with using CMC triggers on PCC builds. Nothing first hand just anectodal

So much winning!!!

JULY 4TH LIMITED EDITION RAPTOR & TALON
$149.95

july4raptor_talon.png

Match it with your Trump pistol grip: 10% off with code 1776
AR-15 “TRUMP SERIES” SLICK SIDE ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP (RED)
$55.00
ar-15-trump-series-slick-side-aluminum-pistol-grip-red-a40215-500x500.jpg

Kayaks
Ocean State Job Lot has kayaks for $199. You then get $150 "crazy bucks" back. That is basically a store credit, to use on anything in the store at your next visit. So, you get a kayak for $49 bucks if you spend $150 later on on other things. I might spring for 2.

Anyone know of any good deals on vortex or Leupold 1-4 optics? Hoping to get under the $200 mark they offer on amazon.

Kayaks
Ocean State Job Lot has kayaks for $199. You then get $150 "crazy bucks" back. That is basically a store credit, to use on anything in the store at your next visit. So, you get a kayak for $49 bucks if you spend $150 later on on other things. I might spring for 2.
Not seeing this deal. I see the $200 one have $50 back. Got a link?

Anyone know of any good deals on vortex or Leupold 1-4 optics? Hoping to get under the $200 mark they offer on amazon.

Watch Midway for any deals they might have on scratch & dents. I picked up my Leupold Ultimate Slam 3-9x40 muzzleloader scope that I have on my .458 SOCOM for about $179. No visible defects!

Damn, thought I was done spending dough for the day. [laugh]

It looks like it's going to come in real handy for spotting during CMP matches for me...I won't even have to look into the lens to make adjustments.

Plus, I can take a photo of that trophy buck I won't get a shot at again this fall...lol.

It's funny, too...because at $19 that little gimmicky piece of shit mount seems WAY over-priced comparted to what we are supposedly getting with the Celestron, but I figure it'll help me get more out of the purchase anyway.

Looks reasonable to me. Includes the Leupold rings, which is nice. Mark AR isn't their top of the line but will perform just fine. And you still have the Leupold warranty.

Check out Brownells and Amazon, too. I picked up my VX-R Patrol 4-12x40 from Amazon, but Brownells has it for the same price right now.

I'm a fan of the one piece mounts, but the two piece rings will work just fine. I would say that if you're looking for a budget scope, that looks like a decent deal.

not my first choice. i do not like the reticle. i'm not impressed by the budget leupold optics especially the mark AR series they just feel cheap to me. exposed turrets for me are not my preference for a LPVO. for around that $$ you can go in for primary arms 1-6 or a primary arms prism. the PA 2.5x or 5x prism scopes are great. poor man's acog. i think the PA prisms are some of the most underappreciated optics out there. the glass is clear from edge to edge. every time i take my PA 5x prism to 300 yards i'm impressed.

if you're set on a 1-x LPVO, i would just go in for a PA 1-6x or a Steiner P4xi. sport optics has amazing deal on these. more than your stated budget but fantastic and worth their price.
Steiner P4Xi Rifle Scopes Sale Steiner Tactical Rifle Scopes

Watch Midway for any deals they might have on scratch & dents. I picked up my Leupold Ultimate Slam 3-9x40 muzzleloader scope that I have on my .458 SOCOM for about $179. No visible defects!
Right on schedule midway had a special on vortex optics. No low variable powers but the strike fire ii is available for 179 and you get a $50 midway gift card with it. Very tempting!!

I have a couple pieces of their gear. Even at regular prices it's a great value for your dollar.

Once again big thanks @richc .
Ours arrived yesterday, nearly tripped over it while literally on the way out the door to the range, otherwise would have taking it to test.

I see it is back up to $299 today

:emoji_tiger:

I had the same problem last weekend, however the double (in distressed brown) were back in stock on Monday, so i picked up one of them and another single.
With the 40% off, i picked up a protector S2 for $20. I think the crossbreed is better, but for $20 it was worth giving it try as i do like the looks. Hopefully they perform as good as they look.

To anyone looking back in time on this thread, a heads up on versacarry. They will email bomb you. 2 - 3 emails a day. Its easy to mitigate, but just be warned they spend a lot on marketing via email.

To anyone looking back in time on this thread, a heads up on versacarry. They will email bomb you. 2 - 3 emails a day. Its easy to mitigate, but just be warned they spend a lot on marketing via email.
I second the "Versacarry will e-mail bomb you" comment. I bought a double thick belt, single-stack mag holder, and s3 Protector IWB holster. I'm keeping the belt and mag holder, the holster is up for karma, so GO GREEN if you're interested in possibly winning. Nothing wrong with the holster, I just found I'm used to my Crossbreed for my 1911 and preferred to be consistent.

I second the "Versacarry will e-mail bomb you" comment. I bought a double thick belt, single-stack mag holder, and s3 Protector IWB holster. I'm keeping the belt and mag holder, the holster is up for karma, so GO GREEN if you're interested in possibly winning. Nothing wrong with the holster, I just found I'm used to my Crossbreed for my 1911 and preferred to be consistent.
That's interesting. Using the deal I got one single stack and one double stack mag carrier and I haven't received a single email other than my shipping/confirmation emails.

Maybe I opted out of a pre-selected checkbox, or maybe my spam filter?

That's interesting. Using the deal I got one single stack and one double stack mag carrier and I haven't received a single email other than my shipping/confirmation emails.

Maybe I opted out of a pre-selected checkbox, or maybe my spam filter?

I likely left the "email me offers" checked off. If a company sends an email out for sales, i am generally interested. If they have constant sales and/or like to fill my inbox, i unsubscribe, like i did here.

Here is just the past few days:
upload_2018-7-16_13-42-49.png

Back
Top Bottom