• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I clicked that about 4 times before my brain engaged that it was just a picture.

[rofl]

EDIT

And the 55% off is the 10rd AR mag. The rest are a small discount for the most part.

I clicked that about 4 times before my brain engaged that it was just a picture.
[rofl]
EDIT
And the 55% off is the 10rd AR mag. The rest are a small discount for the most part.

P320 Mag, 32.99, plus $10 for shipping from Sig.
Optics planet, 36.70, (if your order is over $49, its free shipping) Also there is a 12% off code: DIRECTBUY12

Hm, have been looking for a scope and was hoping I could find a 10-20 percent off coupon somewhere.
Optics planet are product whores. The best deals will be where something goes on sale, then there is almost always a coupon that gets 10 - 11% more off the order.
If you are looking for something and there are no sales ON TOP of discounts, chat with them, ask for the best price possible. Remember the prices on the website are controlled by the manufacturers. In a private chat they will give you a better price, sometimes just a little better, sometime a great deal - usually its 15% additional off. If its still not the price you want, (this works better if you know you just missed a sale price and you use that legit price point) tell them you were thinking of getting it at [insert price you want] but the price has gone up. They will usually honor the price.

I know 40S&W is gay, but this is the cheapest way to finish one of those P80 frames I have found. I picked up a P80 frame with one of the coupon codes while they were on sale last month, I think it cost me $110. So my P80 with this kit, $435 for a complete gun isn't that bad.

Factory Glock G22 Gen 3 .40 S&W Replacement Parts Kit - Used Condition
Definitely not ideal but wicked appealing in MA, what with the existence of preban magazines. On top of that you can just grab a 9mm barrel too and you’re into a .40/9 gun for 535 still.

Definitely not ideal but wicked appealing in MA, what with the existence of preban magazines. On top of that you can just grab a 9mm barrel too and you’re into a .40/9 gun for 535 still.

Yeah, if I were still in MA, I would probably take this setup over just about anything else on the market.

Lot's of deals to be had at Brownells today, the last day of their "Prime Sale". Add these coupon codes on top and it makes good deals even better.

$10 off $100 - VA2
$25 off $250 - VA3
$40 off $400 - VA4
+ free shipping
expires 11:59 PM CDT 7/20/2018

I ordered up the Geissele USASOC URGI upper I have been drooling over for a while, and that VA4 worked, so these codes seem to work on top of the sale prices.

Palmetto state armory email alert:

Vortex Sparc red dot and 10 30rd pmags for 199

Vortex strike fire and 10 pmags for 189

Basically you get free mags.

Posted this in another thread:

I just bought a primary arms 1-6 scope from opticsplanet. It reviews well online and is only $289. If you buy at opticsplanet they give you a $40 gift certificate with it. That’s a good chunk of change to buy a mount of whatever style you like, aero precision is $67, there’s also a primary arms brand for $25. If you use the code directbuy12 you get 12% off.

The whole package will total around $270 for what I’ve read is a nice scope, and nice mount.

PSA is blowing these out for $269.99, with free shipping too:

Remington 870 Tac-14 12ga Pump Shotgun - 81230

clearance_52304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom