• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I know it’s not gun related but -

Rigid Table Saw Package. Great saw that normally sells for $600 by itself. HD has a 2 pack for $599 as they are cycling in a new model. Split the two pack with a buddy of mine. HD ended up giving us another 20% off because the box was ripped. Great saw for $300 if you can split with someone.

Attachments

• B8515D55-1D69-464C-ABA0-1B84746CEDD1.jpeg
    B8515D55-1D69-464C-ABA0-1B84746CEDD1.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 9
Screw Gidget. . . er, Rigid. I got boned on their crappy batteries years ago. They refused to take ownership. Shortly thereafter, they came out with "lifetime battery." Gee, maybe you could have just. . . . replaced my old battery. Hmmm.

Screw Gidget. . . er, Rigid. I got boned on their crappy batteries years ago. They refused to take ownership. Shortly thereafter, they came out with "lifetime battery." Gee, maybe you could have just. . . . replaced my old battery. Hmmm.
Yup, and the "oh you have to have registered it with us with 90 day' or whatever it was. Bought my impact driver/ drill kit when there was a sale but didn't really use it for a while. Had a problem with a battery and contacted them and that's when I found out. Still had the stupid box and receipt but sorry too late. I have been looking for a table saw and the reviews on that one have numerous people complaining about the blade not being 90* to the table.

Ya lifetime battery replacement if you register them f them and there crap. You know how we feel about registering things. Throw them in a dumpster and went back to milwaukee

Not really. I could buy those and ship to my dealer if I wanted to. But I think the transfer fee won’t be $25. Might be $50

Not sure where you’re at but northeast munitions in Merrimack does free transfers. I always buy something when I’m in there, transfer or not. Bought a lot of guns from them direct too, best shop out there.

Not sure where you’re at but northeast munitions in Merrimack does free transfers. I always buy something when I’m in there, transfer or not. Bought a lot of guns from them direct too, best shop out there.
I bought three Anderson Lowers, had them shipped there, and then bought a box of ammo while I was there

Usually not enough energy to cycle a semiauto reliably
If it is like the Armscor .22LR that I picked up in the great .22 drought of 2013, the lead is so soft that chambering into a hot barrel smears lead along the top of the chamber. In a bolt action it works fine. In a semi-auto it is jam-o-matic after about 10 rounds or so. I was literally knocking sheets of lead out of that barrel.

Back
Top Bottom