Deals and steals

Yeah i forgot psa doesn't support communism.

Yah. That's smart. I'm glad the Allies did that when the USSR closed down Berlin. F them people left in Berlin. Let them starve! :rolleyes: That'll teach them Commies. LOL

I don't support companies who are too stupid to realize that. You will find some day they don't give a damn about your rights - just selling guns. Just like Lenny Magill of GlahhhkStoah. I'll support the companies that support 2A wholeheartedly.

Yah. That's smart. I'm glad the Allies did that when the USSR closed down Berlin. F them people left in Berlin. Let them starve! :rolleyes: That'll teach them Commies. LOL

I don't support companies who are too stupid to realize that. You will find some day they don't give a damn about your rights - just selling guns. Just like Lenny Magill of GlahhhkStoah. I'll support the companies that support 2A wholeheartedly.
We can debate the merits of this all day but bottom line is mass gun owners is a small market
Risk reward is not there.

They sell to cali

When we airlifted the supplies to Berlin we didn’t collect a tax from the Germans and send it to the Russians so they could use that money to fight us. When gun companies sell to MA they do exactly that. I also don’t think the allies gave a damn about those people in Berlin. They were trying to control the USSR.

Limited-time deal: BAOFENG GMRS Handheld Radio UV-5R 3800mAh Extended Battery USB Rechargeable Two Way Radio,GMRS Repeater Capable with NOAA Weather Alerts & Scan,with USB Charging Full Set (Black-1Pack 3800mAh) Amazon.com

50% off
View attachment 888086
Is this deal over? Could be operator error on my end.

Kore Essential gun belts 15% off till 12:59 PM PDT 17 June 2024

Code: FATHERSDAY2024

🐯

Ruger MKIV 22/45 mags 2 pack, $31.12
$10 ship, no tax, use code facebook for $5 off

I picked one up as a gift. It says will be delivered between 4-8am tomorrow. For 28 bucks said why the hell not. Hoping it is stout enough
my buddy says you really have to slam his shut, just pressing where it says doesn't do the trick to engage the latch. otherwise reported as a good gift.

what says anyone else who purchased one?

Biometric Pistol Safe $27

Need to use the code MRX5AZEQ to get the discount. I got it last time it was on sale and it works well as a nightstand safe.

[Amazon] Onnais Quick-Access Biometric Pistol Safe - $27.49 (was $59.99)

my buddy says you really have to slam his shut, just pressing where it says doesn't do the trick to engage the latch. otherwise reported as a good gift.

what says anyone else who purchased one?
For the price and what I want it for, it's fine so far. I'm in it 2-4 times every day. It's slow to get into and sometimes I have to do the code twice, almost like it doesnt catch the first button press. It sounds like it has a motorized latch, I suspect there are gears, probably plastic that will wear out. There isn't a light inside. I use it for edc guns, I wanted something I could get into easily where I get dressed. Seems to shut fine, haven't noticed anything odd, just push it shut.

I have a Vaultek VE10 for an HD handgun, way better made, just feels a lot better, pretty sure a solenoid releases the latch, much faster, light inside. I shouldve gotten the VE20, the VE10 is a little small for a fullsize. If I could only have one, Vaultek no question.

Last day for Ebay's HOT20DEALS: 20% off qualified items. I always wanted a 2-way car diagnostic scanner (reading transmission fluid temp and detailed P0420 diag is my immediate needs), and this comes highly recommended by the Carcare Nut channel: Xtool D8 . I bought it today for $430 including MA sales tax, saving $100. Amazon sells the same model for $520+tax. Can help if you're concerned about odometer tempering when buying used cars too.

Primary Arms has all BCG are on sale today through 6/23 or while supplies last.

As it turns out the one I have been waiting for a sale on has a significant discount.

Expo Arms 5.56 NATO Complete MIL-SPEC M16 / AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group - Phosphate, C158 bolt, MPI/HPT
$89.95 ($139.95)

Those BCG are reportedly manufactured by Microbest and get great reviews.

There are cheaper options by the way, if you like, and also fancier name brand stuff on sale as well.

Here is a link to all of them.

www.primaryarms.com/in-stock/false/marketing-categories/Bolt-Carrier-Groups-on-Sale?order=custitem_ns_sc_ext_ts_365_amount:desc,relevance:desc

🐯

Back
Top Bottom