Deals and steals

Joe Bob has Spikes barrels on sale

14,5 middy chrome lined CHF Optimum Profile Barrel with extra thick chrome most likely made by FN. Good option for TEOTWAWKI rifle. $250

14.5 middy chrome lined LW. $170

Free shipping above $90.
Unfortunately, these guys don't charge sales tax to MA residents, so you'll need to keep a receipt and pay it to the Mass Dept of Revenue when you file your taxes.

Guys, buy this camping chair. Recliner with footrest, cup holder and side storage. $33. I'm on it right now and it's heaven.
View attachment 890631

I always feel like a too-heavy burrito in these chairs. Maybe this one is different, but they seem to pull up around you. The whole hammock-style (HAMMOCK STYLE WOOP! WOOP WOOP!) is something I don't like. But if the chair is wide enough, it coudl work.

I always feel like a too-heavy burrito in these chairs. Maybe this one is different, but they seem to pull up around you. The whole hammock-style (HAMMOCK STYLE WOOP! WOOP WOOP!) is something I don't like. But if the chair is wide enough, it coudl work.
Well...the Tommy Bahama backpack beach chairs are at Costco for $29.99

1719320334058.png

How have you not bought this chair yet?? Reviews say "I'm 6ft 230lbs and this is perfect". While you contemplate on it, I'm going back outside to my heaven chair under a shady tree with a frozen marg for the third day in a row [cheers] 😴

Back
Top Bottom