Deals and steals

For the rest of the day. 1/2" impact with 4.0ah battery & charger for $99

I use one of these to disassemble tree stands when we move them- busts up rusty seized bolts like a charm.

Last edited:
I've been looking at impacts lately, I wanted a corded one because I hate batteries, but really couldn't find one with good reviews.

Pulled the trigger on this one, I got the Ryobi metric impact sockets as well, they're the sizes I use most and go up big enough. I've got another job in the near future depending on dealer price that this may come in handy on. Thanks for sharing!

For the rest of the day. 1/2" impact with 4.0ah battery & charger for $99

HomeDepot is running a "free battery with purchase of tool" sale -- seems to be on the Milwaukee M12 and M18 lines as well as Ryobi. It is a really good deal, averages out at about 30% off in most cases.

HomeDepot is running a "free battery with purchase of tool" sale -- seems to be on the Milwaukee M12 and M18 lines as well as Ryobi. It is a really good deal, averages out at about 30% off in most cases.
Wish I hadn’t bought two weeks ago, but needed a half inch impact for some light car work. Happy with the tool, would’ve loved an additional battery tho. Such is life sometimes.

I've been looking at impacts lately, I wanted a corded one because I hate batteries, but really couldn't find one with good reviews.

Pulled the trigger on this one, I got the Ryobi metric impact sockets as well, they're the sizes I use most and go up big enough. I've got another job in the near future depending on dealer price that this may come in handy on. Thanks for sharing!
Brake job?

I have a pneumatic impact gun. But lugging it and the compressor around sucks.

So this is way better than a 4 way or a 1/2 in ratchet.

Last edited:
Brake job?

I have a pneumatic impact gun. But lugging it and the compressor around sucks.

So this is way better than a 4 way or a 1/2 in ratchet.
Nah just did all that. Timing belt. On another car I ended up with a long piece of pipe on a breaker bar for the crank pulley bolt, not wanting repeat all that messing around.

Ryobi tulez aren't my favorite, but for a one-of, I'm IN. I got the electric nailer that was here about 150 pages ago. I don't use it often, but when I do, I'm not pulling out hte pancake compressor and the Porter Cable air gun. Hell, I actually gave all the air tools to my SIL. I figure, if I REALLY need it, I can borrow it back. But I'm down to 2 tools and a charger. (The deal came with the stapler, IIRC)

Hell of a deal. wish I could stack up a few more. Kind of wish I didn’t have my play money already spent on a new gun cabinet.😅
Says:
  • FOR USE EXCLUSIVELY WITH RAVIN CROSSBOWS
Are these only for Ravin Crossbows? I only have a cheap crossbow:

....but works fine...

For the older folk out there, this thing with a battery makes short work of cardboard boxes for recycling.

100x easier than a decent knife.

For the older folk out there, this thing with a battery makes short work of cardboard boxes for recycling.

So it uses the same battery as the impact wrench above?

Hmmm

Btw. My impact wrench came yesterday… still waiting on my tiller… sigh.

What lol? I feel like that's exponentially harder

What blade do you recommend for cutting cardboard?

Just kidding. I'm not using a reciprocating saw to cut cardboard. That's what the angle grinder is for.

Back
Top Bottom