• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dem Congressman Threatens to "Nuke" Gun Owners In Civil War Scenario

He is precisely the reason 2A protects my right to own nukes.

The Founding Fathers knew this, it should be obvious to anyone that if the purpose of the 2A is to allow us to resist oppressive governments, we should have access to any available arms.

The Founding Fathers trusted the people more than they trusted government. Now the American public, always ignorant of history, has that backwards.

Why are politicians so sure of the military turning on citizens.
I can only pray the bulk of our military will up hold thier oath and give a good FU to these politicians.
It’s funny though he threatens military force against citizens but I’m sure this ass hat says Noooo to military on OUR borders BUT will most likely have no problem send young men and women to die defending some OTHER counry

Because they are detached from reality, and never served. They are ignorant of the fact nobody swore an oath to uphold and defend Communist elected dickdongs, but the majority of those sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution actually meant it.

You won’t see any significant military action against Us citizens in today’s day and age. It’s not a real thing.

I thought there were laws and penalties against that kind of hate speech.....must just be of a constitutionalist or conservative says hateful things...More proof the dems are the protected class...

And, I've not seen anything on the MSM about this. If a Republican were to say something as stupid as this it would be plastered all over the MSA.

"Republican congressman says US should nuke the illegal immigrant caravan!!!" Think that would make the news?

The “we have nukes” is curious. How is the “we” in this? Him, No. The government. Maybe, but he would be surprised to learn most military folks don’t think of themselves as “the government”.

So, let me get this straight... Separating illegal immigrant families at the border is bad. But, nuking gun owners is cool.

Got it.
One gets you votes.
And it's not gun owners.
Just goes to show you that they are willing to kill people that don't see it their way.
They should count their blessing that gun owners in general are better people.

Just goes to show you that they are willing to kill people that don't see it their way.
Yep. While the *nuke* thing is clearly over-the-top hyperbole, the message from the left is crystal clear: "We are going to take your guns and if you resist, we will kill you."

So much for that Second Amendment thang. [thinking]

So, let me get this straight... Separating illegal immigrant families at the border is bad. But, nuking gun owners is cool.

Got it.

Of course. The mere act of owning a gun is already a challenge to the "authority" of the government. How dare you think you're going to take the initiative to defend yourself rather than let them supposedly do it, let alone the possibility of you using the gun against them. Meanwhile, illegals only help prop up that authority, so they're okay. That's why both statist dims and statist repubs are perfectly fine catering to the illegals.

WASHINGTON — A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons.....

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer up to $1,000 for every weapon covered by a new ban, estimating that it would take $15 billion to buy back roughly 15 million weapons — and “criminally prosecute any who choose to defy [the buyback] by keeping their weapons.”

What's the price of freedom? Most AR owners spent that much or more.

Would I be a hypocrite / sellout if I sold my (few) ARs for $15 Billion APIECE? .gov will need to add a whole bunch of zeroes to their proposal, and there'd still be millions of them left. Soooooo?

Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-auto rifles and threatens to nuke those who resist

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell made waves on Twitter Friday when he suggested the government would use nukes on citizens if a civil war broke out in America.

Newsmax TV host John Cardillo tweeted in response to an article discussing Swalwell’s proposal to ban semiautomatic rifles, saying, “Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with the state.”

Dem Congressman Threatens to “Nuke” Gun Owners In Civil War Scenario
he's just a drama queen playing to his base.

Right?!?

Look at Maxine Waters........she doesnt live in the district and there's still a majority of brain surgeons who continue to vote her into office....there's a landslide coming in the dem party.......

Feinstein is 85
Auntie Maxine is 80
Pelosi is 78
Cardon is 75
Schumer is 68
Cummings is 67

I didn't know there was a public list of politician IQs, but.... Good find! Those numbers are in line with what I would expect. You forgot Hank Johnson, who I think would be about 40.

No , he's not .
He really does want to see anyone who won't play along dead.
People have made the mistake of fluffing off people like him before.
And they died by the millions.
I've seen him many times on Tucker Carlson and Tucker destroys him every time he brings up stupid shit like this. He doesn't have the balls to start a real civil war.

Back
Top Bottom