Dicks 9mm ammo

Just thought I would tell people that Dicks 9mm was on 35% off.Still $8.98 a box if you get a case,then a 10% paper coupon,that brings it down to $8.44 a box of Remingtom UMC.Just thought someone may want to know

I'm am planning on going there today. I have a $10 rewards card and a $10 coaches certificate I'll let you know how I do. Will this sale price be good on "no tax" weekend coming up? I can wait.

Does every Dicks have ammo? I'm in the Springfield area, and have never seen it in the Lodge. Is it something you have to ask for and they pull it from behind the counter or in "the back" somewhere?

Does every Dicks have ammo? I'm in the Springfield area, and have never seen it in the Lodge. Is it something you have to ask for and they pull it from behind the counter or in "the back" somewhere?

Not sure if the Springfield Lodge has it but 20 minutes north the Hadley one does. It's behind the counter but easily visible.

Last edited:
How do you like the Remington UMC 9mm? Reason I'm asking is that Bass Pro has the 250 mega pack of the UMC 9mm and I just so happen to have a gift card for there. Wasn't sure if it was good plinking ammo or not.

How do you like the Remington UMC 9mm? Reason I'm asking is that Bass Pro has the 250 mega pack of the UMC 9mm and I just so happen to have a gift card for there. Wasn't sure if it was good plinking ammo or not.

I like it for plinking assuming I get a good deal on it.

The UMC green box 9mm works fine in my guns. Just picked up a case at the Danvers store using the 10% coupon - $84.86 out the door including tax. At 17 cents a round it's not the good old days, but it's not bad given prevailing prices.

Thanks for the heads up!

The UMC green box 9mm works fine in my guns. Just picked up a case at the Danvers store using the 10% coupon - $84.86 out the door including tax. At 17 cents a round it's not the good old days, but it's not bad given prevailing prices.

Thanks for the heads up!

These prices are getting ridiculous. I've never had a problem with the UMC green box, other than the price keeps going up. But thats not a problem particular to this brand of ammo.

I just started reloading 9mm. It's costing me about 8 cents per round to do a 115gr JHP. Start now while the brass is still free. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom