Dicks Sporting Goods Now Matches Online Prices For Ammo

Reptile

NES Member
I know they suck and they verify your LTC - BUT they match prices now.
There was a big sign that said they'll match any price.
I needed a few rounds of 556 to sight a rifle and they matched a low price I found on the internet.
I looked it up on my phone and showed it to the cashier.
I save about $10 off a box that was already on sale.
From now on, I'm going to be doing this.

Can somebody point me to a site that has the lowest ammo prices?

EDIT:

After being set straight, I came to my senses!!!

THANK YOU NES!!!

:)

Last edited:
As long as I find the lowest internet price - I'm bending them over.
No. You're doing it wrong. And I'm not buying any Glock mags
I know they suck and they verify your LTC - BUT they match prices now.
I needed a few rounds of 556 to sight a rifle and they matched a low price I found on the internet.
I looked it up on my phone and showed it to the cashier.
I save about $10 off a box that was already on sale.
From now on, I'm going to be doing this.

Can somebody point me to a site that has the lowest ammo prices?
Sure, here's the site for you.
The Go f*** Yourself Home Page

The only way I’m ok with this is if we setup a fake website with below wholesale prices, like 50% or more below, like 1000 rounds of lake city m193 for 80 bux, and bleed the devils dry!!

Maura would be all over you for fraud.

As long as I find the lowest internet price - I'm bending them over.
Then you are a fool IMHO.

When your rights are being trampled on by a company that can save you a few pennies yet you still use them is baffling to me.

Piss poor planning on your part (keeping ammo in stock) should in no part be allowed to deal with Dicks.

In fact I need pellets for my air rifle and I was unable to easily get them shipped into MA. Dicks has them 20 mins away. They can stuff the can up their ass before I darken their doorway with my shadow.

Dicks is run by a clan of turds. in some vain attempt to virtue signal, they destroy perfectly good black rifles. where are all those libtards now? are they shopping at Dicks? nope. screw them I look forward to the day they shut down for good just like most other sporting good retailers. I feel bad for the hard working folk who rely on that company for their paycheck and live under such craptastic leadership.

You'd be bending them over even harder by giving them $0, no?

^this

Reptile, you've got 10k+ posts under your belt. I'm having a hard time believing that you not only were unaware of how and why DSG is so shitty, but you've apparently only just now in this thread become aware of TargetsportsUSA. How does that even happen?

Ongoing
Boston Gun Buyback Program: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, Boston Police Dept D-14 301 Washington St., Brighton. For information: 617-343-4260, District D-14. Residents may drop off their working firearms and receive a $200 Visa gift card. Those who do not wish to deliver the firearms during those hours or at the station can call and arrange a pickup.
If the Boston Police Department can buy "assault rifles" from you for $200.00, then you should be able to buy them from Dick's for $200.00. No wait, they don't sell "assault rifles" at Dick's... [slap]

Reptile, you've got 10k+ posts under your belt. I'm having a hard time believing that you not only were unaware of how and why DSG is so shitty, but you've apparently only just now in this thread become aware of TargetsportsUSA. How does that even happen?
Good Question:

The fact of the matter is that I have not needed to buy any large amounts of ammo for about 2 years.
I read about TargetSportsUSA but never needed to buy anything since they began to ship to Mass.
I was just in the mall and thought about that I needed to sight a rifle and didn't want to delve into my SHTF ammo collection.
I just needed one box.
When I saw the sign that they matched prices, I lost my head and looked up the box they had on sale to compare prices.

I can assure you, it was an honest mistake. :(

Good Question:

The fact of the matter is that I have not needed to buy any large amounts of ammo for about 2 years.
I read about TargetSportsUSA but never needed to buy anything since they began to ship to Mass.
I was just in the mall and thought about that I needed to sight a rifle and didn't want to delve into my SHTF ammo collection.
I just needed one box.
When I saw the sign that they matched prices, I lost my head and looked up the box they had on sale to compare prices.

I can assure you, it was an honest mistake. :(

You should return it and get your money and dignity back.

Back
Top Bottom