• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

did you get your love the best Valentines gift of all?

she just about burst into tears, its in supreme shape and I got a great deal on it [smile] Its like jewelry with a purpose! Nothing says I love you more than anything and i want you to come home to me every night safe and sound like a Smith and Wesson J frame [wink]

Dom

she just about burst into tears, its in supreme shape and I got a great deal on it [smile] Its like jewelry with a purpose! Nothing says I love you more than anything and i want you to come home to me every night safe and sound like a Smith and Wesson J frame [wink]

Dom

I just looked at the pictures, very nice dude!

I'm lucky that my wife sees Valentine's day for the contrived 'holiday' that it is, so we don't do anything special.

Some roses from lil peach...put em in a Schlitz glass

13%2B-%2B1

Does ammo count? I got some .223 today. Hopefully she'll urge me to get all the parts for our first AR.
To sweeten that process, I'll bring her something else.

I'm lucky that my wife sees Valentine's day for the contrived 'holiday' that it is, so we don't do anything special.

Nice. Mine does too, sorta, so I generally get her flowers a couple weeks before when they are still regular price. And now I spoil my daughter with candy and trinkets...it's the only day she (not her brothers) gets goodies from Dad (not Mom).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few minutes ago, I gave my wife this SW pre 36, but I put some scrimshawed rose grips on it..no pic of the grips. I've had the gun for several years, she'd never seen it. When I gave it to her, with the pretty ivory scrimshawed roses I put on it, she said, "how many guns do you have?" I said, "I don't know". She said "That's not a very good answer", smiled and indicated she was very pleased with her gift.

She's been with me for 45 years. I guess I'll keep her.

leftdiamond%20800x527.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, I called my wife this morning (left early for hockey).

"Hi honey, I know you have two kids home sick, one of your best friends just died in a fire, your brother's wife just died of cancer, your mother is about to visit, and your birthday is coming up. But happy Valentine's Day!"

[All true, unfortunately].

A few minutes ago, I gave my wife this SW pre 36, but I put some scrimshawed rose grips on it..no pic of the grips. I've had the gun for several years, she'd never seen it. When I gave it to her, with the pretty ivory scrimshawed roses I put on it, she said, "how many guns do you have?" I said, "I don't know". She said "That's not a very good answer", smiled and indicated she was very pleased with her gift.

She's been with me for 45 years. I guess I'll keep her.

leftdiamond%20800x527.jpg

well played, and beautiful snubbie.

Back
Top Bottom