Dillon Precision = Great Customer Service

Patriot

NES Member
I wanted to upgrade my 550 to a 550B and what eventually happened is that
the upgrades didn't work on my Powder Measure as it was so out of date.
They said send it back and they will take care of it. I did and they replaced
it with a brand new powder measure for no cost. My powder measure was
over 20 years old! Great service and great folks to deal with.

TBP

I'll have to remember that if I ever have any problems. I've had a 550B for about 5 years now, no broken or malfunctioning parts yet.

Yea, I have gotten a set of dies off another person. I was told that they were .38/.357 dies. When I started reloading, I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't fit in my .357s.. Well, it turns out that they were all .38/357 except for the sizer. It was .38 super. So I called, they had me send back the .38 super and sent me a .38/.357 at no charge.

They really are great folks.

I couldn't even begin to tell you all how many parts on my Dillon 650 broke or wore out (125,000 rounds loaded to date) over the years. I sent them back to Dillon and they sent me replacement parts at no cost. Dillon rules.

I agree with what everyone else has said about their customer service. I would like to add though that their products are top shelf also. I especially recomand their pistol dies for anyone loading cast bullets. You can pull a snap ring on the top of the die and push everything on the inside of the die out the bottom clean out the wax build up and have the press back running without takeing the die out of the press. Greatest thing since sliced bread.

Back
Top Bottom