Dracut PD "Shoots Down" Nosy Moonbat Neighbor

From "Dracut Incidents" Facebook page:

DPD just responded to a caller who reported seeing a person with "guns" through an apartment window. Location withheld. Officers talked to the gun owner, and "advised the caller of the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms."

Link to FB Posting (some good comments): www.facebook.com/DracutIncidents/posts/1121419014541171

Stupid bitch wouldn't want to live next to me. More brass laying around my back deck than at a shooting range.

Similar thing happened at my house. Neighbor called PD on "suspicious character" who was a friend the cop and I both shoot with. Cop goes to neighbor to do the usual "call us any time" and was asked if the PD was bothered by "so many guns in the house". Wrong cop to ask that question about regarding myself - neighbor got a lecture about what an upstanding citizen I am and how the town would be better with more people like me. [grin]

Similar thing happened at my house. Neighbor called PD on "suspicious character" who was a friend the cop and I both shoot with. Cop goes to neighbor to do the usual "call us any time" and was asked if the PD was bothered by "so many guns in the house". Wrong cop to ask that question about regarding myself - neighbor got a lecture about what an upstanding citizen I am and how the town would be better with more people like me. [grin]

No matter how many guns someone has the most they can use at the same time is two. Unless there is another trick I do not know...for me, I only have two hands. So some guns still have to wait their turn until your done emptying the ones you are using....lol

No matter how many guns someone has the most they can use at the same time is two. Unless there is another trick I do not know...for me, I only have two hands. So some guns still have to wait their turn until your done emptying the ones you are using....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

"so what do ya think of the second amendment now?" Then at 3:37 he shoots the chic in the pic right in the bung hole...lmao. Ok, so there are a few tricks I can use. Of course it would work better for me if I had some machine guns. Since I don't I'll need more ropes. lol

I did see that movie before. I kind of got an "anti" sense from it. Was I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Dracut PD will stop restricting so many LTCs if this is how they feel. But I doubt it.

It's the chief, I've not met nor been told about any of the officers that are against it.

And for the most part (as far as I've seen and asked around) you do get the unrestricted after two years.

EDIT: the new K9 officer seems like a really cool guy actually. I was picking up my scope when Joe was giving him his AR On Target donated and he was busting my balls about peeping in the neighbors windows, etc. "You better be using that to punch paper, I better not get any calls about a creeper staring in the ladies windows now." He was shooting the shit with us too before that about this very facebook page.

Last edited:
If this had happened the next town over in Lowell the story would have ended much differently. I assume the gun owner would have had his license suspended had this happened in Lowell.

From "Dracut Incidents" Facebook page:

DPD just responded to a caller who reported seeing a person with "guns" through an apartment window. Location withheld. Officers talked to the gun owner, and "advised the caller of the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms."

Link to FB Posting (some good comments): www.facebook.com/DracutIncidents/posts/1121419014541171

Woulda been better if they just advised the caller of the 2nd amendment and left it at that. What this says to me is they bothered some guy in his home.

If this had happened the next town over in Lowell the story would have ended much differently. I assume the gun owner would have had his license suspended had this happened in Lowell.
Dude would have gotten the no knock, shoot the [pet of the week], SWATing we all joke about.

I thought the cops had to respond to something like this. Even if its a cursory knock at the door and just a check to make sure he's a valid holder. Or am I missing part of the story did the cops know him or something. Not saying I have an issue I with it I just thought if a gun was reported the police had to respond is all. Also get your bids in anyone who owns a fencing company I'm sure the dude will be putting something nice and high up because of the lady.

He should have pressed charged for a peeping tom

I would have pressed the issue.

I thought the cops had to respond to something like this. Even if its a cursory knock at the door and just a check to make sure he's a valid holder. Or am I missing part of the story did the cops know him or something. Not saying I have an issue I with it I just thought if a gun was reported the police had to respond is all. Also get your bids in anyone who owns a fencing company I'm sure the dude will be putting something nice and high up because of the lady.

Screw that dance around naked with them and make the bitch put up the fence, and if you happen to notice her watching it's time for the pressed ham.

I would have pressed the issue.

Screw that dance around naked with them and make the bitch put up the fence, and if you happen to notice her watching it's time for the pressed ham.

Lol I guess I'm different the second I found that out I'd have a fence up. Not for the guns just because I know she watches. I also would probably from now on f with my scopes in her direction

You thought wrong you poor brainwashed serf.

You thought wrong you poor brainwashed serf.

This. I just went in for my renewal. Our licensing officer is a great guy and so is our Chief.

He made a couple of interesting comments to me. He told me that they get calls all of the time from people that notice someone carrying and they tell the caller " you do know that it is not illegal to be carrying a firearm, right? Call us back if you see him/her doing something illegal"
The person whose appointment was before mine was a 50 something female and I noticed her walking out and said hello as I know her casually. I mentioned to the officer that it was nice to see that more females had their LTC's. There are about 6k residents in our town and he said " I could field 2 battalions with all of the LTC holders in town."
That warmed my heart a little.

That stupid bitch might be on firmer ground legally since if you are in Mass that brass is considered ammunition and hence you are properly storing it. Jes sayin' ...

That may have changed with that last round. Brass no longer considered a component or something. Len would know better. (I remember getting the jist that I no longer had to lockup empty brass a while back after the new shit went through) Not being snippy, just fyi

Back
Top Bottom