Elektro Lumens / Cool flashlights

A guy named Wayne Johnson puts these LED lights together, and I have been very satisfied with the one I have, a XM-3.

XM-3.4.jpg

It is truly built like a tank. It's heavy, a bit large (compared to Surefires) but it has earned my absolute confidence and sits by my nightstand. The reasons I like his lights are:

-Common batteries (the XM-3 uses 2 AAs).

-A cold white light (about the same intensity and brightness as a 6P/G27/Z2 series).

I have just ordered a "Little Friend" from him, and I expect it to be similar in quality.

LittleFriend.1.jpg

Check these out at:

http://elektrolumens.com/

MrTwigg said:
I'll have to consider one. They seem to be more affordable than similar lights. [coffee]

His prices are pretty good, but that is not the reason I placed this recommendation. The one version I have (using it for about 5 months) reeks of high quality workmanship. Although he farms out the body work, this is, essentially, a handmade LED, created by a guy who really cares about his designs and products.

Last edited:
According to his website, Wayne is going to start shipping the Little Friend between June 5 and 7. I'll post a review when appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom