Fabric Store protests gun shop

100% as expected

58972c0e254a62c1a446132c0d4fbf5f59975ec57a5cc42454c20c85a4edf083_1.jpg

Ugly, dumpy white women will truly be the downfall of western society

Those sewing, knitting an quilting queens are an odd bunch...

Yup. I know. Oh boy do I know.
Thankfully my gal is old school not some weirdo libtard.

Should literally poke your head into the fabric store and say "thanks....your little protest made the social media rounds and if it weren't for you I'd have never heard of the great gun shop here in turners falls". Imagine if like a dozen people did that a day 😂😂

Should literally poke your head into the fabric store and say "thanks....your little protest made the social media rounds and if it weren't for you I'd have never heard of the great gun shop here in turners falls". Imagine if like a dozen people did that a day 😂😂
I will absolutely do this if/when I get out that way. 😁👍🏻

Sort of like a remake of Alice’s Restaurant.

If you do take a pilgrimage out here, also take a look for North Village Smokehouse.
Just up the road in Millers Falls.
Then again, the bridge is out still last I knew so you may have a bit of trouble getting there......

Here is her new sign in the window. I would love to find a student to go in there grab a bunch of stuff and then thank them for saving him the money so he could go across the road and buy ammo.
View attachment 622239

Don't we have quite a few firearms instructors on here...you're all teachers in my book... Need fabric?

Here is her new sign in the window. I would love to find a student to go in there grab a bunch of stuff and then thank them for saving him the money so he could go across the road and buy ammo.
View attachment 622239

My wife is a teacher. She loves to sew and knit. She also loves guns and thinks this woman is an “fvcking idiot”. Gonna try and convince her we should take a ride.

I’ve been tossing the idea around about a 22 bolt gun, or a 20ga semi for her. She really wants a 365 with a red dot.

My wife is a teacher. She loves to sew and knit. She also loves guns and thinks this woman is an “fvcking idiot”. Gonna try and convince her we should take a ride.

I’ve been tossing the idea around about a 22 bolt gun, or a 20ga semi for her. She really wants a 365 with a red dot.
If you’re a true NESer, you’ll buy her all three!!!

It’s not my favorite but I recommend 365 ‘for her’ first. Ironically, the 20 gauge semi (depending on pedigree) may be the hardest to locate!!

View attachment 622239
No need to find a student, photoshop a student ID, or get someone to forward you their from Boston U or some other local school.

My wife is finishing her degree now ...

Too bad this place is 1:46 from my house, I would love to grab some free stuff and give it away as karma.

Hmm.. I don't find myself in that area often, but will have to stop in to the gun shop.

Mrs LuvDog is a big time quilter and loves to sew. She at one time had 14 different machines. Some are fully automatic. I should send her in their with a pattern for gun quilt looking for fabric.

Just stopped by the The Gun Rack. They have .410 Hornady Critical defense in stock $29.
They also have just about every ammo type except 44 magnum.
For those who reload, they have rifle primers in stock, no pistol primers...

Back
Top Bottom