• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facebook deleted 619DW Guns&Ammo business page because of the store's mask policy.

That's just as bad as the karen's yelling at people without masks.
Are you for giving people the freedom to decide? If not, you're no better than the other side.

Now you've done it, you mask nazi. If you are for masks, you are against Ur-Murrica. Don't you know that???? [rofl]

You forget the first rule of shock advertising... be shocking and make everyone talk about you
Although honestly they don't even really need advertising that shop got cleaned out at random odd intervals and still likely gets cleaned out.....

I hope he keeps it up though at least maybe keeping some of the pro mask karens out might make the inventory last a little longer.

Now you've done it, you mask nazi. If you are for masks, you are against Ur-Murrica. Don't you know that???? [rofl]
Apparently, on this forum, unless you are adamantly opposed to masks no matter what, you are anti American.
That's a page right out of the radical liberals playbook.
I never even said i was pro or anti mask, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
I believe in live and let live, which is a conservative value and I thought most people here were like minded when it came to that. Apparently not.

Apparently, on this forum, unless you are adamantly opposed to masks no matter what, you are anti American.
I never even said i was pro or anti mask, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
I believe in live and let live, which is a conservative value and I thought most people here were like minded when it came to that. Apparently not.
I have serious doubts about your reading comprehension.

To me, the consistent theme seems to be "Your store, your rules." It seems you can't handle a store owner who says "My store, No Masks."

Live and let live, unless a business owner chooses to disallow facial coverings in their store? Liberty cuts both ways...

He can choose not to allow masks, and customers can choose not to go there as a result.

To me, the consistent theme seems to be "Your store, your rules." It seems you can't handle a store owner who says "My store, No Masks."
Except that this is about someone pulling a gun on someone for wearing a mask.
I've stated plenty of times that I agree on a shop owner being able to have a dress code. That doesn't mean I agree that a shop owner has the right to pull a hunt on someone for violating that dress code.

I've stated plenty of times that I agree on a shop owner being able to have a dress code. That doesn't mean I agree that a shop owner has the right to pull a hunt on someone for violating that dress code.

No, actually, it's not. It's about a sign on a gun shop. None of this actually matters. If people don't like the sign they shouldn't shop there and quit bitching about
it. It's fine by me, will be more ammo for me and everyone else to buy who has that shop in our rotation. [laugh]

Ah we finally get to the issue that triggered you.

My trigger is when someone tries to say anything less than a respirator provides protection for the user.

And yes I wear a mask when in public indoor settings. I don’t do it for me. I do it for you...

No, actually, it's not. It's about a sign on a gun shop. None of this actually matters. If people don't like the sign they shouldn't shop there and quit bitching about
it. It's fine by me, will be more ammo for me and everyone else to buy who has that shop in our rotation. [laugh]
I've been told several times, buy people who apparently know this guy, to go there with a mask in and this guy will pull a gun on me.
So, it's apparently about more than just the sign.

I've been told several times, buy people who apparently know this guy, to go there with a mask in and this guy will pull a gun on me.
So, it's apparently about more than just the sign.

No, it's not.

Besides, that's the shop owners problem, not ours.

You guys are overcomplicating the issue here. Don't like it, don't go. It's rather simple.

Ah we finally get to the issue that triggered you.

My trigger is when someone tries to say anything less than a respirator provides protection for the user.

And yes I wear a mask when in public indoor settings. I don’t do it for me. I do it for you...
I'm not sure which issue that you think triggered me. It has nothing to do with wether or not a mask works, that has nothing to do with my point.
I'm all for shops making a dress code. I opposed to someone thinking they can pull a gun on anyone who violated their dress code. That is illegal and not very smart.

No, it's not.

Besides, that's the shop owners problem, not ours.

You guys are overcomplicating the issue here. Don't like it, don't go. It's rather simple.

I think like two or three people posting in this thread have actually met the shop owner and shopped there.

Gun shops in southern NH are a dime a dozen and NH residents can buy guns and ammo online with no significant issues, so to say that people are making this an overcomplicated issue is an understatement.

You shouldn't take that sign literally. Try and have a sense of humor.

Although honestly they don't even really need advertising that shop got cleaned out at random odd intervals and still likely gets cleaned out.....

I hope he keeps it up though at least maybe keeping some of the pro mask karens out might make the inventory last a little longer.
Nah lol every time I've been he's basically wiped out for the last 6 months

NH lifted the stupid mask policy anyway.
That doesn't affect private companies from setting their own policy.

The policy at that time was:

CONCORD, N.H. —
Gov. Chris Sununu is issuing an emergency order that requires face masks be worn at any scheduled gatherings of more than 100 people in the state.

Right up until a NES member (or an article that a NES member read) gets booted from a store (or harassed by a store) b/c they won't wear a mask. Then it's game-on. ROFL!!!!

The single-edged sword is deep here. I've said it before, I'll say it again - everyone is for fascism as long as they're in mostly agreement with the fascist regime. They just don't want to CALL it fascist. LOL

NOTE: I don't give a crap about this store or whatever store is having whatever policy. . . . . oh and FB's store, FB's rules, right? ROFL!!!

I was at the boat shop the other day. Weekday. Usually I'm in on a weekend. Nope. I was teh only dope in there with a mask. I wear it b/c the old guy is O-L-D. Just playing it safe. They were staying away from me like I was gonna yell at them or something. LOL. It was just a cluster. I'll be glad when this is over.

Right up until a NES member (or an article that a NES member read) gets booted from a store (or harassed by a store) b/c they won't wear a mask. Then it's game-on. ROFL!!!!

The single-edged sword is deep here. I've said it before, I'll say it again - everyone is for fascism as long as they're in mostly agreement with the fascist regime. They just don't want to CALL it fascist. LOL

NOTE: I don't give a crap about this store or whatever store is having whatever policy. . . . . oh and FB's store, FB's rules, right? ROFL!!!

I was at the boat shop the other day. Weekday. Usually I'm in on a weekend. Nope. I was teh only dope in there with a mask. I wear it b/c the old guy is O-L-D. Just playing it safe. They were staying away from me like I was gonna yell at them or something. LOL. It was just a cluster. I'll be glad when this is over.
It won't be over until the sheep stop bowing to their Masters. The Libtards and Fauci the Clown will keep this going as long as possible, and the lemmings will eat it up like a cockroach eats shit.

collectablearmsandammo.com

Check out the website, it shows the old storefront. This is right at a traffic light, less than 100’ from the DW highway/old rt. 3. This is how this guy rolls. Love it or leave it. I love it.
OK, that's an entirely different vibe than what I was getting from the single printed 'draw guns at masks' sign. LOL the posters are awesome and show the guy has a sense of humor and is happy to trigger libtards.

I've been vaccinated and won't wear a mask outdoors. My apt. complex has signs on doors to wear masks in hallways/laundry room which I ignore. I wear one when I enter a store just for the simple fact I don't want to get in an argument with an employee who is just doing their jobs. Just more decrees from our Overlords who are drunk with power. Who elected Fauci? No one because he's a govt. stooge who's drunk with power

OK, that's an entirely different vibe than what I was getting from the single printed 'draw guns at masks' sign. LOL the posters are awesome and show the guy has a sense of humor and is happy to trigger libtards.
You’d probably get along with him!

the storefront is different now. He still has some of that but it’s way toned down. I complained about it the first time I was there with the new, more toned down store front, and he said he had gotten a lot more clientele that probably wouldn’t have come in otherwise. This id guess might have been 2 years ago or so, give or take, definitely pre kung flu!

I've been vaccinated and won't wear a mask outdoors. My apt. complex has signs on doors to wear masks in hallways/laundry room which I ignore. I wear one when I enter a store just for the simple fact I don't want to get in an argument with an employee who is just doing their jobs. Just more decrees from our Overlords who are drunk with power. Who elected Fauci? No one because he's a govt. stooge who's drunk with power
Not to mention that Fauci claimed you could get AIDS from being in the same room with an infected person.

Back
Top Bottom