Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

If the window was down at all just grabbing it and pulling outward will smash it - still screw up your hands unless you have gloves though
The vehicle's on board computer will have a LOT of details.
It will reveal if the window was down, and how the vehicle was being operated prior to the incident.
Did he apply the brakes hard while at speed? (brake check)
Was he stomping the accelerator erratically? ( tailgating )
Cops can piece together a lot from the on board computer.
Add to info on both phones. Did the guy send a text saying "crazy guy chasing me"
Then piece together info from cctv along the route.

My favorite thing to do to road ragers is point and laugh. Especially when they are flipping you the bird and screaming at you like a mad man. They lose their minds.

It will reveal if the window was down, and how the vehicle was being operated prior to the incident.
Add to info on both phones. Did the guy send a text saying "crazy guy chasing me"

My favorite thing to do to road ragers is point and laugh. Especially when they are flipping you the bird and screaming at you like a mad man. They lose their minds.
I think the computer only records 30 seconds of data if the airbags deploy and doubt window position is part of the data unless the car has automatic windows

Truth is unless the shooter was boxed in, he would be legally required to drive off long before going to the gun.

I don't get it, why intentionally antagonize an already bad situation? Unless the goal is to raise it to a level of physical conflict.
Let it go, the other guy just isn't important to me, I don't care what he thinks or wants, because he wants to get a rise out of me, but he's a zero on my scale of important to me.

I don't get it, why intentionally antagonize an already bad situation? Unless the goal is to raise it to a level of physical conflict.
Let it go, the other guy just isn't important to me, I don't care what he thinks or wants, because he wants to get a rise out of me, but he's a zero on my scale of important to me.
Again, conjecture, we don't know much of anything really. How it started, how it proceeded, what situation was the shooter in, what did the deceased do besides breaking the window.

Again, conjecture, we don't know much of anything really. How it started, how it proceeded, what situation was the shooter in, what did the deceased do besides breaking the window.
it was a reply to fencers post :rolleyes:

I too have gotten more cautious in my old age, as the road ragers have gotten more crazed and plentiful. These are not the personal offenses to die for in my book.

Let us remember that in this case, the (now dead) guy broke the side window on Mr. Peckham's vehicle. We still don't know what he used to break the window or what his intentions were once the window was broken. This was a little bit more involved than just the (now dead) guy giving Mr. Peckham the finger.

Let us remember that in this case, the (now dead) guy broke the side window on Mr. Peckham's vehicle. We still don't know what he used to break the window or what his intentions were once the window was broken. This was a little bit more involved than just the (now dead) guy giving Mr. Peckham the finger.
I don’t know all the facts but from the little I do know, I can almost guarantee that the “victim” f***ed around and found out. I can also almost guarantee that dead guy is a felon and piece of shit.

Murder rates are up vs 2015 now but they were declining from 1993 through 2015. If you asked people about murder rates, mass shootings, etc people always believed they were at record highs but they were not even close. Just like hurricanes, etc media is more available and they’re an echo chamber of hype.

There used to be a meteorologist on Boston 5, rosenthal. His brother was an executive or middle manger at John Hancock. He lost it one night, his brother got tainted by that and I believe does radio weather for Worcester stations.

This led to the gallows humor joke that he wanted al dente ziti for dinner but she had her heart set on a stake.

Last edited:
I don’t know all the facts but from the little I do know, I can almost guarantee that the “victim” f***ed around and found out. I can also almost guarantee that dead guy is a felon and piece of shit.
Yep. There is no other reason I can think of to keep his identity a secret this long. Clearly, the cops are trying to preserve the illusion that this was not a case of self-defense for Mr. Peckham. If it comes out that the dead guy was "well-known" to the police for violence behavior, that weakens the murder case. 🤔

Yep. There is no other reason I can think of to keep his identity a secret this long. Clearly, the cops are trying to preserve the illusion that this was not a case of self-defense for Mr. Peckham. If it comes out that the dead guy was "well-known" to the police for violence behavior, that weakens the murder case. 🤔

100% this.

they're trying to figure out how to make him guilty without having to talk about the man he shot

Cuz I'm an ass hole?

Drive away if you can, rather than getting into a shootout.

No way man!!!

All my life I was picked on and when I was finally old enough to get a handgun, I got one.

I will never again shy away from confrontation and I will NOT be afraid to go into bad parts of cities .. I have a plastic and steel penis to protect me now!! I will NOT be disrespected anymore!!!

What if he IS a policeman?

No way man!!!

All my life I was picked on and when I was finally old enough to get a handgun, I got one.

I will never again shy away from confrontation and I will NOT be afraid to go into bad parts of cities .. I have a plastic and steel penis to protect me now!! I will NOT be disrespected anymore!!!

View: http://youtu.be/NQBPgJQhQHc

Ah so you have one of those 3 piece jobs?

(For medical purposes only)
200w.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom