Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

4) stay away from Worcester.
This should be Rule No. 1. Nothing good ever happens at night in Worcester (and, arguably, in daylight as well).

People are smart enough to stay away from the really awful crime & drug-infested MA cities, but some still give a pass to Worcester. Why?

Question: Why have the police still not identified the dead guy. I am beginning to suspect that the dead guy may not be a squeaky clean angel.

I'm not sure if more people are suddenly snapping, or if the news is just reaching us more now.

Murder rates are up vs 2015 now but they were declining from 1993 through 2015. If you asked people about murder rates, mass shootings, etc people always believed they were at record highs but they were not even close. Just like hurricanes, etc media is more available and they’re an echo chamber of hype.

There used to be a meteorologist on Boston 5, rosenthal. His brother was an executive or middle manger at John Hancock. He lost it one night, his brother got tainted by that and I believe does radio weather for Worcester stations.

This should be Rule No. 1. Nothing good ever happens at night in Worcester (and, arguably, in daylight as well).

People are smart enough to stay away from the really awful crime & drug-infested MA cities, but some still give a pass to Worcester. Why?

Question: Why have the police still not identified the dead guy. I am beginning to suspect that the dead guy may not be a squeaky clean angel.
I'm not familiar with Worcester and don't know what area this happened in but every city has its decent areas. It may just be decent for that town but not every neighborhood is a war zone.

Rules for shitty hoods
- if you can help it, go there in the daytime
- stay on the main roads and out of the neighborhoods (no short cuts. Waze won't filter out violent hoods)
- myob. This may mean eating a little shit from dirtbags if you have to. Someone on the phone when the lights green, someone beeping at you when the lights still red because they know it's about to change, someone blocking traffic while they chat with someone, whatever.
- avoid convenience stores, gas stations, liquor stores and atms, especially after dark.

Not a whole lot of details, but this kid could maybe have done a better job of ignoring this dude and brought his coffee or whatever from home. (BTW, buying a coffee and a sandwich before work adds up to over $2k a year believe it or not. 3 cases of ammo, 4 or 5 courses or a couple decent guns)

I'm not sure if more people are suddenly snapping, or if the news is just reaching us more now.

I believe the invention of the 'net has allowed the spread of news, no doubt. But I also believe there is an increase of unstable persons walking around society who would have been locked up or committed, but are now allowed to roam free.

Murder rates are up vs 2015 now but they were declining from 1993 through 2015. If you asked people about murder rates, mass shootings, etc people always believed they were at record highs but they were not even close. Just like hurricanes, etc media is more available and they’re an echo chamber of hype.

There used to be a meteorologist on Boston 5, rosenthal. His brother was an executive or middle manger at John Hancock. He lost it one night, his brother got tainted by that and I believe does radio weather for Worcester stations.

Now that dude snapped

I'm not familiar with Worcester and don't know what area this happened in but every city has its decent areas. It may just be decent for that town but not every neighborhood is a war zone
In another life I used to drive a truck for a medical supply company. We had state contracts with the MA DPH. I've been to every shithole in this state. Chelsea Lynn Brockton Pittsfield, you name it. Some places people wouldn't know where they are never mind how bad they are. There are some hidden gems tucked away in this state. Worcester was at the top of my personal favorites. Used to deliver to a homeless shelter downtown. Place was straight out of a horror movie. You can have that city

Worcester appears to be better than it used to be, lots of new restaurants and condo's.

My daughter went to Clark U, 2002-2007 and lived on campus for 4 yrs and 5th in Apartment off campus owned by Clark Cop. I was on Active Duty , 2003/04 and lived at Westover ARB and travelled about once a month to Hanscom AFB for meetings. etc. I'd pick up stuff at the Commissary and bring them to daughter and roommates and walk into dorm in my BDU's with a G23 in a IWB holster. Used to get some looks from other kids in dorm.

Clark has an open campus and is right in downtown Worcester so you would see Ghetto Rats moving thru but no serious incidents with students that I can remember. I used to take daughter or meet her and roommates at Peppercorns right behind campus on Park Ave. Right before she graduated her landlord, Clark Cop tried to stop some ghetto rat from stealing a car and he got dragged down the street and seriously injured. Not good, I knew the guy. I don't think he ever returned to the job. Cities will always be dangerous, I've checked out the new Jewish Deli on Highland Ave, Helfend's Deli recently but at 2pm on a Saturday.

Any more info on incident?

View: https://youtu.be/n1Rsov4B_VI?t=01m08s

I'm not familiar with Worcester and don't know what area this happened in but every city has its decent areas. It may just be decent for that town but not every neighborhood is a war zone.

Rules for shitty hoods
- if you can help it, go there in the daytime
- stay on the main roads and out of the neighborhoods (no short cuts. Waze won't filter out violent hoods)
- myob. This may mean eating a little shit from dirtbags if you have to. Someone on the phone when the lights green, someone beeping at you when the lights still red because they know it's about to change, someone blocking traffic while they chat with someone, whatever.
- avoid convenience stores, gas stations, liquor stores and atms, especially after dark.

Not a whole lot of details, but this kid could maybe have done a better job of ignoring this dude and brought his coffee or whatever from home. (BTW, buying a coffee and a sandwich before work adds up to over $2k a year believe it or not. 3 cases of ammo, 4 or 5 courses or a couple decent guns)
good tips, normally i will use atm and gas stations and supermarkets on the small towns outside of worcester, it safer. there a homeless camp in the wood at the back of Walmart in worcester, one time me and my wife and kid out riding bike on the trail at back of walmart, found a homeless guy out cold in the middle of the trail (probally od and dead) so we just keep on going, kinnda suck that my kid have to see it but this is ghetto life. of all the shithole cities i been to worcester is not that bad, i seen worst.

Last edited:
I've told both of my driving age children, one is a Marine, if you don't want to end up dead, do not road rage. It's a pretty simple concept.

Before you closet progressives attack me, I'm not saying anyone deserves to be dead. What I am saying is you have NO idea who you are dealing with or what they are capable of, putting yourself face to face with a complete stranger who probably wants to inflict harm is a terrible idea.

Although it's probably Darwin's way of thinning the non-self preservation herd.
Anyone I know who have seen some sh*t in their lives all say basically the same thing. You don’t know what the other person is capable of, what they are on, or what their motivation is. You should retreat until you can’t retreat anymore and if violence is the only option then act accordingly.

Absolutely astounding how many people screw themselves by simply not STFU when police are involved.

You mean Worcester, Springfield, Holyoke, Agawam, Brocton, Haverhill, Lawrence, Fall River, New Bedford, and pretty much all the other zipcodes beginning with a zero.

Still no "victim" identified. Weird. 🤔

Bets on-

A gang member illegal immigrant, who's been deported previously and was currently out on bail for one or multiple of drug dealing, weapons possession, assault, rape, dui, etc? And they haven't found anyone to vouch for him yet.

Or maybe an aspiring rapper turning his life around after those previous convictions that were just racist BS charges- nah by now his grandma would be all over the tube saying how he was a good boy who didindu nuffin...

"I got a Pepperblaster 2 3-pack and am considering keeping one in my car. But if somebody busted my window out, I might first reach for the hickory cane on my passenger seat first to thrust out at them, assuming I was unable to drive off immediately. I'd probably get enough pepper spray backlash to reduce my capabilities too, if I tried to blast someone short-range through my window."

Good point!
Sunroof

Maybe, dropped off at school.

He had just dropped off his kid at school and a block away, a few minutes later he is dead.

But there is this

Luis Moreno
Rip too the person that passed away all because of road rage. Prayers to his family and love ones. I got a little after and I heard his 2 year old boy witness the incident. Prayers for Family and friends.
People in the comments that know the shooter say is he was always a wacko/sick in the head dude….

Bets on-

A gang member illegal immigrant, who's been deported previously and was currently out on bail for one or multiple of drug dealing, weapons possession, assault, rape, dui, etc? And they haven't found anyone to vouch for him yet.

Or maybe an aspiring rapper turning his life around after those previous convictions that were just racist BS charges- nah by now his grandma would be all over the tube saying how he was a good boy who didindu nuffin...
The longer the Worcester cops try to keep his name a secret, the greater the chance that you are right on the money. 🤔

Clearly, you don't know what I look like... [rofl]

But thank you for the compliment.
Don't lie to us, we know this is you.

ed55f5f46d033fb62e82dc00834a7ece.jpg

My guess because there hasn't been any info released on the "victim" that the State is in a conundrum. The victim is an as*hole that has a history of terrible behavior and it was only a matter of time. The State can't allow people to defend themselves. But it was a "good shoot" So now what. Also Kimbers rule :D

Back
Top Bottom