Fatal Shooting in Worcester by Westborough LTC holder UPDATE: Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter! 4-7 Year Sentence with 77 Days Credit.

If there is anything to learn from this
Use your rights to your full advantage and keep your mouth shut.
Years ago I had some whack job smash in my window and start hitting me , I just drove off, he hung on for a good while then fell and rolled off to the side of the road. Local police station was at the next street so I went there and told them what happened. Just said some guy ran up to my car at the light , smashed my window and started hitting me.
About 20 min later a officer asked if I had any weapons on me.
I said no just my handgun. He looked at me all puzzled and said. Ah thats a weapon.
He seemed a little more pissed that no one else bothered to check.
Turns out guy thought I was banging his wife. He tried to sue me for medical bills.
Thought?

If there is anything to learn from this
Use your rights to your full advantage and keep your mouth shut.
Years ago I had some whack job smash in my window and start hitting me , I just drove off, he hung on for a good while then fell and rolled off to the side of the road. Local police station was at the next street so I went there and told them what happened. Just said some guy ran up to my car at the light , smashed my window and started hitting me.
About 20 min later a officer asked if I had any weapons on me.
I said no just my handgun. He looked at me all puzzled and said. Ah thats a weapon.
He seemed a little more pissed that no one else bothered to check.
Turns out guy thought I was banging his wife. He tried to sue me for medical bills.
Because you were banging his wife and gave him something?

That honey farms is a shithole in a shithole neighborhood. No surprise here except the guy looks like he was probably on his way to work and picking up a coffee and a scratchie for the ride in.
I disagree. That is absolutely not a shitty neighborhood. Half of the people walking around are WPI students. It's a creampuff for Worcester. Most likely the defendant overreacted to some crazy guy. Crime solved.

Agree. Let's see some film of what the assailant was attacking with. You break with intent to enter and attack...you win your stupid prize. Buh bye tough guy aggressor.
This is the law in most normal states… as long as my doors and windows are locked in NC if someone busts in to my house it’s legal to self defense… even technically in your motor vehicle it is however I would be very very very very cautious in these situations even down here as we have hot spots most major cities are liberal leftist areas with elected liberal leftest DAs.

I also make it a rule never to fill up gas at night. Especially down here where I basically live in Lawrence.

This isn’t a parking ticket charge. Regardless he should have only gave his demographics and said I am going to cooperate with the investigation. This is where back when I lived in Massachusetts I would keep a well known local attorney’s number that I memorized handy..

I should do the same down here as I’m never really any hour from home

I disagree. That is absolutely not a shitty neighborhood. Half of the people walking around are WPI students. It's a creampuff for Worcester. Most likely the defendant overreacted to some crazy guy. Crime solved.

Meh. I grew up in Newton Square after my dad moved us from Great Brook Valley in the mid 90’s. I guess I don’t know what I’m talking about with regards to bad neighborhoods 😐

Take a side street once in a while.

Actually, somebody using an anonymous username on Twitter hurt his feelings a week and a half ago, and he's been crying about anonymous comments on social media ever since, demanding they be removed- or that verified accounts not be subject to them. Did a session on the Daily Wire today, still crying about the same thing.

He's broken.
He has his share of major problems with Twitter, no doubt.

However, he's right a lot more than he's wrong.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AND DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE!!!!!!

…by saying you intend to cooperate fully - once you’ve spoken with a lawyer. Who will tell you not to talk to the police.

Same outcome, just rides easier with police, prosecutors & judges. At least, that’s the revised advice of the “Don’t Talk to the Police” guru.

I got thrown last night. Had I not landed on a nice padded floor theres zero doubt in my head I that I would of woke up in the hospital. And that was literally just last night. I didn't see it coming either.
Were you in a Dojo...? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom