fellow plymouth gun owners

i was having a talk the lady clerk at M&M's about the new police cheif taking over for the retiring one, she said the new one is already being a prick and denied 3 people of a LTC. one of the men is taking the new cheif to court and he doesnt care he will take it to the supream court because of heller.

can any one confirm what im hearing because its worrying me that next june (when i turn 21) i wont be able to get a LTC-A ALP?.

thanks

You need more facts, or if you have them you need to share them. He could have denied three felons and given all of the other people who apllied class A's with no restrictions for all you know. I don't doubt that a chief in MA is denying good citizens for one minute, but we need more facts here.

My father recently upgraded a B to an A without issue, about 2 months ago? I'll ask him about this.

I have a co-worker that knows a bunch of people there.. He said that the Palmaroy (sp?) is there until Aug 6th. So, if that's true, then how could the new Chief be denying permits?

I spoke with Jon 2 days ago. from our discussion, one can readily assume that C-pher is correct here.

I spoke with Jon 2 days ago. from our discussion, one can readily assume that C-pher is correct here.

Correct. Chief Pomeroy is at the helm until August 8th. A new (acting) chief has not been named.
The Captain who was the licensing officer left about a month and a half ago but nothing changed in the way of licensing because the chief dictates the policy.

We might luck out and get a Chief that will issue Machine Gun Licenses.
God willing and the creek don't rise.[laugh]

acting will be Botieri. nothing will change in regards to ltc's. like jon said the issuing officer left so things are all backed up.

acting will be Botieri. nothing will change in regards to ltc's. like jon said the issuing officer left so things are all backed up.

Yeah tell me about it. I spoke with Marcia about this and she reiterated what you said with regards to the back up. I am hoping that this upcoming week brings me a nice new card in the mail [smile].

Back
Top Bottom