• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fightlite Build.

Hello everyone. I just ordered a Fightlite lower the other night and am now on the hunt for an upper. I'm looking for something more on the budget-friendly side. I looked at PSA and Bear Creak already. Are there any other companies you would recommend? I'm curious if anyone has built one of these. I have never done this before and am not sure if a complete upper is the way to go or part it out pees by pees. I would like to be around the $500 mark for the upper. Also not sure if I would be better off getting complete BCG and snagging the bolt off it or just getting the bolt and firing pin separately. Any tips or suggestions are more than welcome. Just be nice to the gun building noob
icon_smile_big.gif
. Thanks in advance.

Also if I could get some recommendations on a brake that will allow a suppressor attached to it that would be great too. I was looking at the Q chary bomb but know nothing about brakes.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I just ordered a Fightlite lower the other night and am now on the hunt for an upper. I'm looking for something more on the budget-friendly side. I looked at PSA and Bear Creak already. Are there any other companies you would recommend? I'm curious if anyone has built one of these. I have never done this before and am not sure if a complete upper is the way to go or part it out peas by peas. I would like to be around the $500 mark for the upper. Also not sure if I would be better off getting complete BCG and snagging the bolt off it or just getting the bolt and firing pin separately. Any tips or suggestions are more than welcome. Just be nice to the gun building noob
icon_smile_big.gif
. Thanks in advance.

Also if I could get some recommendations on a brake that will allow a suppressor attached to it that would be great too. I was looking at the Q chary bomb but know nothing about brakes.

If you ever plan to shoot it without a silencer, I hear the cherry bomb is super obnoxious by itself.

Also I would get the bolt and firing pin separately. Get a quality one.

No... but i will say its taking almost all my restraint to not make fun of you for a lever-ar
Who said anything about a lever-ar?
SCR RIFLE LOWER - BLACK POLYMER. Unfortunately, I don't live in a free state and have to comply with their dumb laws. so no pistol grip for me.
If you're spending $500 on a Bear Creek upper, I hope you're getting three of them.
I am not spending $500 on a Bear Creek. Just one of the brands I looked at. I was just saying that I would like to be around that give or take. Not a hard stance on the price just a ballpark. I'm open to better options (Looking for some to be accurate).

If you ever plan to shoot it without a silencer, I hear the cherry bomb is super obnoxious by itself.

Also I would get the bolt and firing pin separately. Get a quality one.
I do plan on using it without silencer for a while. Will take time to save up for one and then there is the waiting and the waiting and did I mention the waiting?

Who said anything about a lever-ar?
SCR RIFLE LOWER - BLACK POLYMER. Unfortunately, I don't live in a free state and have to comply with their dumb laws. so no pistol grip for me.

I am not spending $500 on a Bear Creek. Just one of the brands I looked at. I was just saying that I would like to be around that give or take. Not a hard stance on the price just a ballpark. I'm open to better options (Looking for some to be accurate).
You're very fiesty

Build your own upper

Its very easy and you'll get a higher quality barrel

I'm not sure about bca but palmetto won't ship to the commiewealth

You should also wait like 5 months if the economy craters you're going to see deals on uppers pop up that are better than what you're looking to spend

Also... don't be a bitch its the internet have fun

Double also f*** the gun laws in mass if they are gunna jack you up they are gonna jack you up regardless if you're compliant or not

Also yes you can own glocks in mass before that's your next thread

You're very fiesty

Build your own upper

Its very easy and you'll get a higher quality barrel

I'm not sure about bca but palmetto won't ship to the commiewealth

You should also wait like 5 months if the economy craters you're going to see deals on uppers pop up that are better than what you're looking to spend

Also... don't be a bitch its the internet have fun

Double also f*** the gun laws in mass if they are gunna jack you up they are gonna jack you up regardless if you're compliant or not

Also yes you can own glocks in mass before that's your next thread
You are correct when you say I'm feisty I'm Irish it's in my blood. I'm in CT so not as bad as Commonwealth but not that far off either. As far as being a bitch I don't mind being mest with I just like to have some sort of repore with the person doing it. Also, sounds like you are more butt hurt by my calling you a troll than I am with you trolling. With you making the whole bitch comment and Glock thread comment. If you want to play nice grate if not I just won't pay any mind to you. We good?

You are correct when you say I'm feisty I'm Irish it's in my blood. I'm in CT so not as bad as Commonwealth but not that far off either. As far as being a bitch I don't mind being mest with I just like to have some sort of repore with the person doing it. Also, sounds like you are more butt hurt by my calling you a troll than I am with you trolling. With you making the whole bitch comment and Glock thread comment. If you want to play nice grate if not I just won't pay any mind to you. We good?
Was that English?

I've been happy with some uppers I've gotten from AR15Parts.com. I consider them on the BCA level, maybe a bit better, but they do have some offerings using higher end Wilson Combat barrels. For example:
With their current 20% off Labor Day sale it brings it down to $526

I've been happy with some uppers I've gotten from AR15Parts.com. I consider them on the BCA level, maybe a bit better, but they do have some offerings using higher end Wilson Combat barrels. For example:
With their current 20% off Labor Day sale it brings it down to $526
Thank you I will check them out.

Wait a minute. A lever action AR Is a thing? Just looked it up. Can’t say I don’t like the idea. The ultimate space cowboy gun. This should have been a Han Solo side arm all along.

Really curious if you get a FFL to transfer it?

Wait a minute. A lever action AR Is a thing? Just looked it up. Can’t say I don’t like the idea. The ultimate space cowboy gun. This should have been a Han Solo side arm all along.

Really curious if you get a FFL to transfer it?
don't see why they wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom