Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

Beats me. I can't deal with more than 30 seconds of that guy.

That sounds about right, that's about the time of actual content in any of his videos. Maybe some of them get up to about even 2 or 3 minutes or so.

The rest is all some speech about "philosophy of use" or some bullshit. [rofl]

-Mike

That sounds about right, that's about the time of actual content in any of his videos. Maybe some of them get up to about even 2 or 3 minutes or so.

The rest is all some speech about "philosophy of use" or some bullshit. [rofl]

-Mike

don't forget about the 15 minutes of how he's just keepin' it real.

sounds like Ayoob

I don't think Ayoob even drones on and on and on as much as that guy does. The prob I have with Mas's stuff is that his articles tend to omit the obvious questions and so on, and he overstates the corner case, big time. Then we get all these myths or overinflated bullshit from Ayoobisms and Ayoob glue fumes, etc. Like there are people out there who are basically absolutely convinced they shouldn't touch a trigger in a carry gun because a couple of articles Ayoob wrote 100 years ago, as if its some how gospel printed on stone tablets or some bullshit like that, and it all came from Ayoobist glue fumes. It might as well be a religion.

Ayoob is usually right but when's the last time he ever printed anything like "Absolutely nothing happened. The DA's office called back 2 days later and decided that they were not going to indict Mr. Businblah for manslaughter or any other criminal charges because the case had all the textbook elements of lawful self defense." Of course he's never written anything like that because the possibility that someone could be acquitted of (whatever) without having to retain an expert witness like himself is upsetting to his ego. [rofl]

-Mike

don't forget about the 15 minutes of how he's just keepin' it real.

Yes... it's painful. [rofl]

I think I need to learn to talk like J-Roc, then release some videos mocking nutnfancy, least it would be entertaining.

"Yo. Glock has this new 43 out, you can carry it easy while driving in yo honeywagon, you know what I'm sayin, sayin.?"

-Mike

At 34% lighter than my G26 (empty), I guess I will have to shoot one some day. I'll probably still stay with the 26 since I've never found myself saying "damn, I wish this thing was .16" thinner".

If you carry a spare mag IWB, that would probably feel like a significant difference.

sounds like Ayoob

Posted back by popular demand....

ayoobfinal_1.jpg

5 years too late. I'm over it. Lotta good guns out there, not buying any more of Gaston's guns...

Blasphemy!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Regarding that dangling round in the magazine, I regularly carry an extra mag in my rear pocket with no problems at all.

The PM9 (and CM9) are still the smallest 9mm semi-auto I know of. Yeah, there were some reports of problems, but there are reports of problems with pretty much every gun. I suspect with Kahrs, many of the problems were due to not breaking them in per the manual. Others may have been early manufacturing problems.

I have had zero problems with my PM9 and also carry a spare 7 rnd mag in a back pocket. I do plan on checking out the new Glock 43, but do not see it replacing my Kahr any time soon.

Glock has taken forever to get the hint. In MA, you can only get the new gun through private sale and I'm no longer interested in paying twice what the gun is actually worth. I'll be getting the Walther PPS when it's in the shop and I won't be looking back.

Glock has taken forever to get the hint. In MA, you can only get the new gun through private sale and I'm no longer interested in paying twice what the gun is actually worth. I'll be getting the Walther PPS when it's in the shop and I won't be looking back.
a guy on here is selling his pps for a very reasonable cost if your ok with used

I've always wanted to like the PPS but that stupid backstrap disconnect feature just kills it for me. That breaks and your screwed.

The Ruger lc9s is a great alternative to the glock 43. Great trigger better than glock IMHO, but longer reset.

Not ideal for a carry gun but I can get over the external safety.

Back
Top Bottom