Firearms seized in raid on the Cape this morning

The funny thing is: I was made aware of this article by it being posted on FB by a kid that lived in my neighborhood many years ago. That kid is the son involved in the following story that unfolded in another Cape town a little over 12 years ago...

http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/20021019/NEWS01/310199949&template=printart

This sums it up right here, I see nothing much has changed:
Police did not find a weapon with a laser sight, but did find a mason's level equipped with a laser inside the house.

Given the ATF involvement, it is highly likely that there is "more to the story"TM

The ATF isn't terribly interested in mucking around with MA's silly laws.

Stop it, you should know better. What the hell fun would that be?

The funny thing is: I was made aware of this article by it being posted on FB by a kid that lived in my neighborhood many years ago. That kid is the son involved in the following story that unfolded in another Cape town a little over 12 years ago...

http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/20021019/NEWS01/310199949&template=printart

She and Kent approached a side door to the house. She stepped through the door, then a man inside the house slammed the door on Kent. He was scratched and slightly bruised when his arm went through a pane of glass on the door.

he got charged with assault with a dangerous weapon for closing the door on someone who wasn't invited into his home?

that's rough

^^ +1

I was STUNNED when I saw "and a Stag Arms Stag 15 (.223 modern sporting rifle). "

Someone was running their mouth and pissed off the wrong person who notified police. It's just ridiculous that many agencies and personnel were involved just so they can claim partial credit and get their names in the paper.

Don't forget the overtime racked up.

Also this was over shadowed by the herion problem on cape.
But don't worry their building rehab centers everywhere....

Last edited:
Why was the wife not charged? If they are illegal how do you prove who's they are? My guess is the wife ratted him out. What better way to keep the house in a divorce.

Yes, this time, one of the charges is possession of firearm without license. But at his 2007 arrest, involving firearms, he was not charged with having being unlicensed. I assume he must have lost his license back then? But still had firearms today. Ooops.

Yes, this time, one of the charges is possession of firearm without license. But at his 2007 arrest, involving firearms, he was not charged with having being unlicensed. I assume he must have lost his license back then? But still had firearms today. Ooops.

I noticed that too.

SOunds like maybe the wife wants to be rid of him and getting him charged will reduce the cost of the divorce.

Back
Top Bottom