Firearms seized in raid on the Cape this morning

You beat me to it

The large police presence Thursday morning was precautionary because the officers were not sure how Pratt would react, given that he had so many weapons, said Brewster Detective Sgt. Paul Judge

Really? The 24 SWAT guys and an armed truck were needed for 4 guns? That is "so many"? They would literally crap pants going to anyones house on NES.

- - - Updated - - -

guy is teflon apparently, nothing sticks

Maybe the judge is scared of all his guns too?

Sounds like he has a good lawyer. He has a good shot at beating these charges if this is all this is about, based on the recent court rulings. Looks like he probably bought these guns legally when he had a license.

Another Chatham incident today. The middle school was evacuated in the middle of the day and students moved to the high school.

You beat me to it

Really? The 24 SWAT guys and an armed truck were needed for 4 guns? That is "so many"? They would literally crap pants going to anyones house on NES.

- - - Updated - - -

if I were a cop the one time I would feel most compelled to call in SWAT would be confiscating firearms

How much money did this cost? I want a dollar amount for this whole circus. Were they drug dealers? Not a lot of firearms for illegal trafficking. I see over $2K an hour for just the officers in that picture. I hate to make it a numbers game, but there is not enough cash in the system to support this if it's not drug(hard) or gang related.

ppppsssssttttt... there's not enough cash in the system to support those either.

You beat me to it

Me too.

Really? The 24 SWAT guys and an armed truck were needed for 4 guns? That is "so many"? They would literally crap pants going to anyone's house on NES.

I know, right? [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] The guy just completed his starter kit by our standards!!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the guy is clean and can come out of this OK. Owning guns is not a crime, despite the statutes on the MA books. [Red commentary is mine.]

Back
Top Bottom