Fitchburg show?

In speaking with a dealer friend in Marlboro Sat . . Several dealers are starting to get pissed with the promoter continuing to increase the table price. Apparently they're going up another $10 per table. And will be having less tables. This goes for all their shows.

In speaking with a dealer friend in Marlboro Sat . . Several dealers are starting to get pissed with the promoter continuing to increase the table price. Apparently they're going up another $10 per table. And will be having less tables. This goes for all their shows.

That's just great, make them more crappy than they already are. [thinking]

-Mike

i go to the fitchburg one just because it's local, judging by the last one i went to it appears that a lot of people share that mindset because when i was there it was dead.

if they keep raising the table prices they are going to kill their own show... genius. it was also at the last fitchburg show that i saw the "pre-ban" c-products mags and the $1,000 WASR. [laugh]

The promoter is "all about money" (hers)!

There are other, similar issues that led a lot of vendors to drop out of her shows across the board. This goes back years, so it's nothing new.

The last show there was terrible. I told the guy I work for part time I wont do that show again. Its a waste of a weekend. I would rather be at the range.The promoters are as friendly as some of the mods on this site[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]only kidding guys....I don't want to get kicked , suspended, banned etc.

If he wants the help you can tell him I will take your place haha. I really would if he needs it, he knows I love guns. This will be my first Fitchburg show I guess my hopes won't be too high

Last edited:
Well, I was planning on going to this show, right up until I read this thread anyway.

Maybe I'll make an appearance. Got a few things I'm looking for...

Im going. I always go...I never know what I will find or what compels me to go but I always find myself there. If anything you get to say hello to a bunch of NES dealers.

This promoter sux,, continually increasing the table and entrance fees, it now costs $10 to get into the show at the Big E on top of the $5 they charge to park. My last trip to the Big E will be my LAST trip to the Big E! A lot of the gun dealers have been replaced by flea market dealers, if i wanted to go to a flea market i would go to Rietta Ranch.The more they raise the dealer and entrance fees the fewer who will attend.I have it on good authority thier attendance at the last Big E was dismal

i go to the fitchburg one just because it's local, judging by the last one i went to it appears that a lot of people share that mindset because when i was there it was dead.

if they keep raising the table prices they are going to kill their own show... genius. it was also at the last fitchburg show that i saw the "pre-ban" c-products mags and the $1,000 WASR. [laugh]

Half Price [thinking] ; http://www.gunsamerica.com/970572104/Non-Guns/Magazines-Clips/Rifle-Magazines/AR-15-Type/PRE_BAN_AR_15_M16_BETA_C_MAG_with_Accessories_and_Extras_NEW_AR15_M_16_223_CMAG_NEW_YOR.htm

anyone know if "collectors firearms" will have a table there? they had a great deal on new bushmaster i've been eying at springfield & i've been kickin myself in the ass for not grabbing it there.

I was thinking of jumping on the motorcycle and heading over there just as a destination to ride to. But $10 for 200-300 tables is a waste of time. Escpecially since out of those 200 tables, you might get 50 guys selling guns and the rest selling crap. While I love gun shows, they are more and more becoming a huge waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom