Fixed Mag MA Compliant AR-5.56 Sporting Rifle ?

geoguy8

NES Member
It seems a number of dealers are now selling these MA compliant AR style shop built rifles. Wondering if anyone has any experience with any of these, what to look for or avoid, etc. Like the concept, looking for recommendations...Thanks

jams and misfeeds are not only a nightmare with these fixed mag rifles but sometimes they are downright dangerous to clear especially doublefeeds , that is if you can even clear it without disassembling the entire rifle and recoil system

What does MA compliant even mean anymore when it comes to AR's...who knows. My recommendation is to build your own using whatever components you like....very satisfying project and earns you a gun owner merit badge ;-)

I sell fixed magazine recievers, there has been no doublefeed or other issues reported so far. If there is, the mag comes apart with a push of a pin out to the side of the magazine and the floor plate comes out. unlike most mags where the floorplate slides forward or rearward. It makes disassembly super easy & safe. They are a great way to own an AR pistol in this state.

More than 10 would be manufacture of a new high capacity weapon. No, putting a pre-ban mag in does not help since once it is fixed, it is no longer a detachable pre-ban mag, but a new high capacity rifle

Of course all of the above is predicated on the belief of Healy's FakeLaw Mysticism, and if you don't believe in that, just rip the mag out and go on your merry way.

-Mike

Of course all of the above is predicated on the belief of Healy's FakeLaw Mysticism, and if you don't believe in that, just rip the mag out and go on your merry way.

-Mike

2 years, not a single attempt to prosecute, and everyone still takes it seriously for some reason.

I sell fixed magazine recievers, there has been no doublefeed or other issues reported so far. If there is, the mag comes apart with a push of a pin out to the side of the magazine and the floor plate comes out. unlike most mags where the floorplate slides forward or rearward. It makes disassembly super easy & safe. They are a great way to own an AR pistol in this state.

How easy is it to open the bottom of the mag? On my sks, it is possible to load the rifle by feeding it through the bottom of the mag. Is it practical to do so on the fixed mag you described?

How easy is it to open the bottom of the mag? On my sks, it is possible to load the rifle by feeding it through the bottom of the mag. Is it practical to do so on the fixed mag you described?
Just spend 39.99 and buy a MA loader and if you want to 19.99 to add the feed lip system to speed up your reloads . like a stripper clip for your fixed mag ar pistols and rifles.
MA Loader for AR-15 | Mean Arms

Back
Top Bottom