• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Foxboro Gun Show April 2 & 3

SSDD Same Show Different Day

Actually it was ok, plenty to look at, I didn't see any guns or ammo I can't find cheaper in the shops or online. Tons of very cheap knives, the the leather guy is there I might get a nice carry belt as I don't have one. Good safes.

I live 15 minutes away so I'll go. Went to the Red Wing with my brother after for Fish and Chips and Chourico Pizza and that was the best part.[smile]

Last edited:
SSDD Same Show Different Day

Actually it was ok, plenty to look at, I didn't see any guns or ammo I can't find cheaper in the shops or online. ..................I live 15 minutes away so I'll go. Went to the Red Wing with my brother after for Fish and Chips and Chourico Pizza and that was the best part.[smile]

Thanks for the input. I'm 10 minutes away and always down with the Red Wing. Pizza is awesome, but the owner has some weird rules about draft beer. You have to eat in the bar if you want a draft. Been that way for 40+ years.

Thanks for the input. I'm 10 minutes away and always down with the Red Wing. Pizza is awesome, but the owner has some weird rules about draft beer. You have to eat in the bar if you want a draft. Been that way for 40+ years.

never not eaten in the bar side lol

Mansfield F&G is once again offering a special membership deal. $100.00 flat fee for new members for the rest of the club-year (thru Aug. 31st). [Normal costs are $100 building/initiation fee + $100/yr dues (prorated so would be ~$42 for April).]

I'll be there Saturday morning at the Mansfield F&G table, others will be covering the table both days.

Mansfield F&G is once again offering a special membership deal. $100.00 flat fee for new members for the rest of the club-year (thru Aug. 31st). [Normal costs are $100 building/initiation fee + $100/yr dues (prorated so would be ~$42 for April).]

I'll be there Saturday morning at the Mansfield F&G table, others will be covering the table both days.

I'll see if I can make it to this. Been meaning to sign up for ages :-(

Does the Foxboro show attract different vendors than the Wilmington show? I saw some ok guns at Marlboro, but Wilmington was lousy.

Was there any reloading supplies like powder, primers, bullets etc? And being from RI, would I be able to purchase any of it or do the same rules apply like I was going to Bass Pro Shops? I didn't realize not being a mass resident meant I couldn't buy powder and primers.

Was there any reloading supplies like powder, primers, bullets etc? And being from RI, would I be able to purchase any of it or do the same rules apply like I was going to Bass Pro Shops? I didn't realize not being a mass resident meant I couldn't buy powder and primers.

Legally no, you can't buy anything in MA. However, I don't recall ever being carded for buying ammo, mags, primers, etc. at any gun show.

If you go to ANY gun show expecting a DEAL you are a fool. Sure, there are some, but for the time it takes to locate them any savings is moot.
I enjoy just walking around to see folks I know and getting more of the hot sauces. A little vapor rub on the upper lip goes a long way.

Brian, Unfortunately for us from the Ocean State the rules are the same as at Bass Pro or any other dealer in Massachusetts. It is a real shame too, both for the dealers and for us.

I went to the first one and thought it was okay. I didn't buy anything major, but grabbed some M1 Carbine mags and other stuff at reasonable prices. I go for the entertainment value and to look at a lot of stuff in one place. Very rarely are there bargains, but sometimes I stumble on something I've been looking for at a reasonable price.

I plan to go to this one too.

Is this deal available only at the show? Thank you

Why wouldn't you go to D&L? Better than a gun show, especially adding the entrance fee. Also, for whatever you don't need a mass LTC for I'd def check out shooting supply in Westport. Great prices and selection, nice people

Even Bullseye in Woonsocket, though the prices aren't good, is decent. Win Small pistol primers $38.99 versus $28.99 at Shooting Supply.

Last edited:
If you go to ANY gun show expecting a DEAL you are a fool. Sure, there are some, but for the time it takes to locate them any savings is moot.
I enjoy just walking around to see folks I know and getting more of the hot sauces. A little vapor rub on the upper lip goes a long way.

I went to Marlboro late in the day one year and walked out with a $30 stripped RRA lower, didn't think that was a bad price.

I went to Marlboro late in the day one year and walked out with a $30 stripped RRA lower, didn't think that was a bad price.

there's plenty of deals to be found but they aren't going to come find you, you need to work at it. Ask questions, make offers, etc.

Any high end knives? I am looking for a CR Sebenza. Would like to handle one before I pull the trigger.

I'm in the same boat I want a 228 folder from Chaves but I would like to hold one before I put that kind of money out.

Not being a big knife guy I can't answer that question but they guy who had the table next to mine was all knives and I was looking at couple nice sheath knives, but I was thinking when I saw the price that $26 was too much to pay for a sheath knife, but maybe I could justify it, THEN I saw that he was asking $260 (I hadn't seen the zero) OUCH, well that answered my question about making an offer [rofl]

Stop by my Boston PD table and say high and see my new BPD guns. Oh and I like decaf light cream light sugar... or an everything bagel with cream cheese but would not refuse some good jerky!

I missed the One in February. I've never been to one of these shows, does anyone sell "used" firearms? I'd really love to get an M&P .22C
for the Mrs. but they are not Mass compliant and they rarely popup in the classifieds and when they do people want stupid money for them.

There are usually a couple people walking around with a used gun for sale and of course the dealers have them. You never know what you are going to find, except overpriced powder and ammo [rofl]

Can someone going to the show please get me the info of a bottle of hot sauce?

It is Pit Bull. Can't remember specifics but I want to order some on line.

Can someone going to the show please get me the info of a bottle of hot sauce?

It is Pit Bull. Can't remember specifics but I want to order some on line.

Do you mean this stuff?

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php/10977-Pit-Bull-Hot-Sauce
https://www.facebook.com/Pitbullfoodshotsauce
http://www.hotsauceblog.com/hotsaucearchives/review-original-pit-bull-hot-sauce/
https://foursquare.com/v/mannys-pit-bull-hot-sauce/4f32178419836c91c7b4f8a1

If that is the stuff, their contact info is in one or more of those threads, although I'm certain Amazon probably has it cheaper too.

I'll be going so I can take advantage of the Mansfield F&G deal. Maybe I'll get to meet Len [laugh]

What's the admission price? And why is that so hard to find?

Back
Top Bottom