FREE S&W Range Bag

Double sweet !

Hey Mike 1911, thanks and a tip O' the Stetson for sharing !
yo.gif

MrsTwigg & I both qualify ! One for my .500 and one for her 1911PD !
NES is a good place to pick up on great deals and freebies !

A while ago somebody posted a trial subscription offer for Guns & Ammo magazine.

I've been enjoying my 6 months of G&A. Just got the renewal offer for ten bucks for 12 months.

All the more reason to go green !

Thanks for the notice, I got myself a new 620 (great update of the 66) for christmas. I will be sending in the coupon as well!

I got one of these with a similar rebate when I bought my P99. I love it and would purchase it again if I had a need for another. Great bag.

Sweet! I'm printing the form right now to take advantage of the 637 I just bought on Friday.

Will they accept a copy of the store's receipt? I always prefer to keep the original.

Sweet! I'm printing the form right now to take advantage of the 637 I just bought on Friday.

Will they accept a copy of the store's receipt? I always prefer to keep the original.

Yes they will. I am a manager at a HUGE retail store and my first tip of advice for anyone is KEEP YOUR RECEIPT you have no idea how important it will be later.

I bought a couple of S&Ws new from Four Seasons last year and misplaced my sales slip, so I just photocopied the FA10s and sent them to S&W with the form. They would NOT honor the FA10s!! Big surprise. So I emailed Carl who mailed me a new sales slip which I copied and sent to S&W. Got the bags. Use one daily.

Am thinking of cutting a 1/4 inch piece of ply for a bottom to make it a bit stiffer.

Meh, my receipt didn't have the store name (Match Shot in Gardner) on it, so I sent it in with a photocopy of the business card they gave me. Bought it at the Marlboro show so I guess they didn't bring the cash register with them.

How strict are they on the dates? I bought a S&W 642 from Northeast Trading in Attelboro on Sept 30th. Also a S&W model 317 Dec 9, but I can't find the receipt for it. I can only find the FA-10. DAMN!

"Please include completed coupon and a dated receipt from place of purchase. (Note: Receipt must show dealer’s name and address)."

I ordered mine back middle of February and I am still waiting. I may call S&W today to see what the deal is.

I got two last summer/fall. Took about two weeks for one and three weeks for the other. Great range bags; sturdy, well made and roomy. And the price is right!

Back
Top Bottom